The Snow Queen~ I am so done! (spoilers!)

Just finished watching another one of Hyun Bin’s amazing dramas. Except, this time, there was no happy ending like there usually are. I don’t know what to do. I am in shock that Bo Ra actually died. In the back of my mind, I knew she was going to pass on, but I didn’t think that they would actually make her character die.

UGHHHHH I CAN’T BREATHE RIGHT NOW. I have never cried harder while watching a kdrama than I did just now watching the last episode. WHYYYY, Han Tae Woong has already suffered for 8 YEARS, and now he has to deal with another death??!?!?!? It’s no fair. Although, he is coping w/ Bo Ra’s death much better than w/ Bo Ra’s brother.
Anyone else feel the same??

UGH… I just need some time to get over it. I need a stupid, funny, easy-going drama to watch.

also, anyone know what the really nice saxophone song is called? i specifically remember it playing during the scene where Tae Woong was boxing at the competition and Bo Ra showed up and started crying cause he was getting beat up, b/c he was being distracted by her being there. I love that song!!

Oh wait…found it!! :smile:

i haven’t watched this, but i was at a [quote=“lolaloveskdrama, post:1, topic:2584”]
I need a stupid, funny, easy-going drama to watch.
[/quote]

point myself not too long ago. The drama that really helped me was “Protect the Boss”

I really loved this drama. For me, Hyun Bin was really really handsome !!!