The Support Cast that deserves a Main Role.. acknowledging the support cast

The Support Cast including the Second leads and second ships, side actors etc, need a new main role too. Also they need the screen-time that they deserve for their skills.
These actors in Dramas include, Second Male Lead, Second Female Lead, Main Lead’s Bestie and FL’s bestie, maids, bodyguards, drivers, group of friends, etc etc.

Actors who require more screen-time or a new drama are:-

Hwang In Yeop

Kang Tae-Oh

Bae In Hyuk

Do-Ji Han as Ban Ryu in Hwarang

Kim Seon-Ho although he is now a Male Lead in a new drama Hometown Cha Cha Cha !!!
He made it Finally ! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

etc etc…

Share your thoughts

6 Likes

I liked Kim Seon Ho’s acting from Start Up, he was an awesome Second lead, also he was great second lead in 100 Days My Prince.

6 Likes

He was a wonderful male lead in Kiss Goblin. I’m glad he’s getting SML roles, now all we need is an ML role!

And can you believe it— In their upcoming 2022 drama, Bae In Hyuk will be SML while… HWANG IN YEOP is the main lead!! I hate the entire plot of the drama so I probably won’t watch, though :disappointed_relieved:

Hwang In Yeop is also going to be ML in another drama with Ji Chang Wook, but I don’t like that plot either. I hate the plot of Lee Do Hyun’s upcoming drama, too. :sob::sob: Why are student-teacher relationships becoming so popular??!! Lee Joon Gi, come and save me! :sob:

3 Likes

Watch him in Spring is Green - He was fabulous - but 2nd lead
Watch him in My Roommate is a Gumiho - Also 2nd LEAD but FABULOUS
He is coming into his own!!!

2 Likes

Wallpaper Access

I wish Henry Lau would take on more roles! I loved him in Oh My Venus! He is so funny and also speaks English.

Ahn Jae Hyun
I loved him in The Beauty Inside
(he has not done much since his divorce and I wish he would come back - I miss him)

Lee Soo Hyuk

I want MORE MORE MORE after DOOM at Your SERVICE

1 Like

Me too loved his cold acting …lol

2 Likes

I would really love to see Kang Tae Oh get a lead role.

3 Likes

Me too! I love him!

2 Likes

Yoon Jung Hoon is so good in The Great Shaman, I’d love to see him as the lead in something.

3 Likes

So I decided to watch Henry in the only thing he’s on on Cdn Nflix, Double World, and I’m completely distracted by his abs, he’s so adorable in Oh My Venus, but I think he’s been working out, A Lot

Summary

1 Like

tenor

1 Like

K Star Aholic

My Drama List

Now you have me looking at photos for this

1 Like

This guy is a gem right there. How can one act gullible yet possessed yet witty at the same time?!
I’d definitely like to follow all his works.

1 Like

Lee Ji Hoon

Lee Si Eon

Chae Jung An

Park Yoo Na

Totally agree.

He is the best darn assistant and friend in Falling for Innocence! So funny and cute! :love_letter:

1 Like

Park YooNa I agree she acts great

1 Like

Yes, I miss Ahn Jae Hyun also. I would love to see him come back. Has any one heard news on how he is doing?

2 Likes

He was on hiatus since 2019 (because of the crazy high-profile divorce and all)… He’s on the variety show New Journey to the West and its spinoff Spring Camp. According to Soompi, he’s going to have his own variety show soon.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1488730wpp/ahn-jae-hyun-to-appear-in-his-own-tvn-variety-show-about-sports

No news of his return to the small screen any time soon, though.

2 Likes

I follow him on Instagram - he is slowly posting. He has done a talk show or variety show I believe. I ask him how he is every time. He has been so sad. I love him - he needs to come back. (sorry I responded before I read the other response) ha!

@vivi_1485
Yes, his divorce hurt him really badly.

2 Likes

let me know too…