Things that you want to buy after watching a drama!

You are correct!

1 Like

burdock root is straight, I think you wanted say the slice is like the lotus root.
I see 2 carved small pieces then carved lotus flower, slice of lotus root, 2 tan colored pieces look like the parts of the bloom after blooming (seeds pod) and the 2 white pieces are likely carved lotus seeds.
The tassel is perhaps made with silk or nylon… It’s a really original pretty ornament :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ta-da!! :wink::+1:t5:(*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:

But yes, since everything is lotus related, it’s more likely a slice of the lotus root :joy:

Very!

2 Likes

Oh I just saw it again - Joon - Joon is using it in At a Distance, Spring is Green

It’s good stuff

2 Likes

I saw it in “On the verge of insanity” too, it seems to be a good product haha

3 Likes

I’d buy this meal, after watching a drama :wink:
https://discussions.viki.com/t/what-do-you-use-to-eat-this-your-hand-a-fork-a-spoon-a-knife-chopsticks-or-something-else/38807/154?u=leerla73
Screenshot_20210826-150446_YouTube

2 Likes

The houses. I love the one in Doom

8 Likes

Screenshot_20210817-220250_Messages
I could sleep there :zzz::sleeping::zzz:

It is architecturally interesting but too barren and cold for my tastes.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s verrrry pretty, but I couldn’t call it home :heart_eyes:

I love the house in My Love, Enlighten Me… it was very warm and cozy -looking!
There’s a TREE in the middle of the house! With the refrigerator inside it! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: And the door to her room is part of the bookshelves!

5 Likes

Of course, it’s a home. Anyplace where you live is a home. :sunglasses: Palace or tent - they are both homes.

3 Likes

Their house in ‘My Love, Enlighten Me’ is really unique and cool.

5 Likes

Aliexpress
I want one of these Food - Umbrella - Covers they leave side dishes under! So pretty!

4 Likes

Those are really handy if you are eating outdoors and need to keep the flies off.

5 Likes

They have these plenty at the $0.99¢ stores in New York City, operated by mostly chinese, and other Asian people, or Americans of Chinese, and Asian descent.

1 Like

I like the space, no clutter

2 Likes

well yarn of course, can keep me busy while watching these “sub” dramas!!

1 Like

248006062_5288883604471583_1538253313434437327_n
I got the accessory!

3 Likes

:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: congrats! Looking lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Heck! I’d eat that WHILE watching a drama!

3 Likes