Things that you want to buy after watching a drama!

Oh, it’s not what it seems hahaha

3 Likes

I NEED a clean and shiny black Maserati, I don’t need it to get from A to B, just to lean on like an expensive bean bag.car%20lean

12 Likes

Can I get a package? (with the actor included) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

That optional extra cost more than the car!:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I love their vaccums and haridryers, too. I’ve only bought the “D” vacuum and it works really well. As for the “D” supersonic haridryer, I’ve been told it’s really good and quiet, but I won’t splurge that much on one or I’ll have no peace of mind for a long time lol.

CR: Bestbuy

Another item I love… their kimchi fridge. OMG! Freaking awesome! Just the best there is! No, I don’t own one, not yet. I’ve no reason to buy one since my current fridge is still in good condition. But my MIL has it and we love it!

CR: Bestbuy

There are more, but may I stray a little OT now? How about things you want to try?
For me, glamping is on my list of to-do when visiting SK again.
https://trip101.com/article/glamping-in-korea

6 Likes

This is the moisturizer used on The King: Eternal Monarch - I love this STUFF!

I bought one of the compact with the little dabbing powder buff you see all the girls using (I bought the foundation they use)

5 Likes

It’s in Taxi Driver too!

4 Likes

I have purchased it 3 times! I love it!

@natyh you can like even use it as a chapstick - I think its awesome

5 Likes

Oh, I have to try it!!

4 Likes

Can I buy this WOK - and JUNHO come with it!!! Just Wondering!

And the yummy food they make - so YUMMY

6 Likes

Oo, here is my list:

6 Likes

I’m going to quote this :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Sounds great, can you give me the name?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Junho was holding the MUSK in his latest 2021 GQ shoot - I bought the lotion because I can’t wear perfume! This stuff is so YUMMY and I know how good he smells - ok I’m Kookadoodles don’t get me started

6 Likes

I’m going to try it!

4 Likes

You see these snacks in dramas! I love these things! I know I have bought more stuff - I’m advertising sucker! I like the just honey ones

I started eating at Korean Restaurants because of DRAMAS - I love Tteok-bokki

3 Likes

I want to try this!!!
download

6 Likes

That is what Junho makes in Wok of Love - Its YUMMY very rich though

Jajangmyeon

2 Likes

Cute! :dress::womans_clothes::sparkles::wink: Love these, but I’d pass on the popsicle on my dress.

2 Likes