Things you 'hate' about Kpop

First of all I like Kpop but there are things I just don’t like.

One of those things are girl groups (especially rookies I guess) who are degrading themselves and losing dignity with way too suggestive choreography, way to short skirts/pants and these days some groups don’t even seem to wear panties under them :scream: . Yes sex sells and they have to do everything their company says, the competition is hard so everyone does whatever they can to be noticed/survive but then I feel sorry for those girls that they don’t dare to stand up for themselves and say it’s not okay. Really thinking of those perverted ahjusshi maybe even haboji drooling all over them makes me feel so sad :worried:

What is it you don’t like about Kpop in general? I thought maybe we can have a good discussion about it in general. And then I’m not talking about specific groups of course… I don’t want a fanwar to happen hahaha.

2 Likes

fan girls and guys who seem extremely “thirsty” Lol. Also, maybe because I’m older some of the fan service they do goes way to far. I mean if fans really respected them and liked them they(some of them) wouldn’t ask for or expect that .

2 Likes

i hate companies like SM that dont ket the idols rest and do not care about their health, as well as the annoying sasaeng fans, theres more stuff like the idols not being paid enough and stuff

2 Likes