"This content is not available"... Is there a list of shows that were available and now are no longer licensed?

It’s a terrible feeling when you realize you can’t finish watching a show. Worse that they don’t even warn you that it’s leaving… at least give us a “leaving in 30 day” notice or something so we can binge it quick. 90 days would be better for those epically long Cdramas!!

3 Likes

Good idea! That’s definitely enough notice if they’d do 30 days & 90 days😃 I was on episode 19, it had only 24. Oh well! This was my second time watching it, but it’s been a long while ago since I watched it, and so, I was not rushing my watch.

2 Likes

I was wondering about Oh! My Sweet Liar. I can’t seem to find it anymore and I’ve watched it lol too many times to count. Any answer would be welcome thank you in advance.

1 Like

Based on this clip, posted on Viki’s YouTube channel, they did have it, it’s no longer on Viki. You can put in a request for it to get licensed again. Request a show form

3 Likes

Thank you for answering, I really loved that show. I went ahead and bought it lol. I just wasn’t expecting to see it go so fast lol. I’ve been collecting my favorite shows but certain one’s are hard to come by. Anywho thanks again.

1 Like

Can you advise how I can subscribe to this list? Lately I seem to be watching dramas that suddenly disappear.

This is the website I usually find the lists at:

What's on Netflix - Your guide to what's new and what's coming soon to Netflix (whats-on-netflix.com)

There are categories for what’s coming and what’s going. I haven’t looked into it enough to see if there is a way to subscribe to it or get notifications. I usually just check it from time to time.

1 Like

yes thares a lot that has lost licenses, I requested a lot of them recently. and yes some I was just halfway through them

1 Like

Well… I was watching Chicago Typewriter it was still available yesterday and surprise… it’s not available today anymore. I know it has been said before, but it’s about time Viki send us a warning when a licence is expiring soon… Many platforms already send notice to their users when a drama will be gone, so why don’t we have that here yet in 2022?!!

6 Likes