This "no contributions" crap again?

Give me a break! I thought we were done with that ridiculous bug!

Okay now explain how I got nearly 338 thousand subs and 63 badges with zero contributions.

6 Likes

Done? I’m still getting it on a regular basis. It was never solved.

11 Likes

I have contacted Viki about that and that about and another issue and nothing happened…

3 Likes

Give it a year. Something is bound to happen.

2 Likes

I have this daily since months, so nothing new or old

2 Likes

Try ten years…

3 Likes

I hadn’t seen it for the last six months or so, therefore I thought it had been fixed. It seems it was just a coincidence.

2 Likes

It’s some error with how the page loads. It’s enough to refresh it.

3 Likes

really? at this point, i would feel weird if i didn’t get it as often as i gets it now lol
I would think something must be wrong for sure :joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Refreshing doesn’t work for me :frowning: I mean it works, but if I refresh like ten times. And then when I want to go to the next page, the whole thing repeats from the start

4 Likes

For me it was like that in the beginning. But now I just have to refresh once. And yes, each page is a separate story…

3 Likes

This error occurred 3 or 4 times per day for me. On my personal profile or members of my team’s. It wasn’t solved since months… To me.

2 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Recruiting! Check these channels!

1 Like

Just try to log out and sign in using new device may be the error that occurs during the execution of a program. Errors indicate bugs in the program or problems that the viki designers had anticipated but could do nothing about it…As nothing would be perfect.Just waiting a few days is not bad.

1 Like