This Or That (Game)

Do you have examples? :blush:

1 Like

Today I live rural, belongs to a dojo and stays home, many in this area only sees a prudish woman living alone with her animals but I when I was younger I loved clubbing all over Europe (mostly London and Paris) and did foolish things. I can’t mention everything but we have all been young and some of us have had a bit of money whilst we were young.

4 Likes

I bet the votes for the past are from older people and those for the future from younger ones :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHA! OMG, REALLY? I said it as a joke, I didn’t think someone actually did it in a drama! :joy: Yeah, you’re completely right, in that setting it’s just comical. Like, please, guys, take note of the time period. Just out of curiosity, which historical drama was this?

1 Like

Hmm, this is very interesting and a thinker. Although, I have to go with the future on this one for one reason only. The things we did in the past make us who we are now. Even so-called mistakes led us to a lot of good things that we like and shaped us into the people we are. This was a great question.

I’ll add another poll here, because I know it won’t let me comment a third time in a roll. Compared to yours, though, it is very simple and not the best follow-up. Hahahaha! :joy:

• Cats
  • Dogs

0 voters

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I still don’t remember and I don’t tend to rewatch stuff :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:
I tried thinking of it, but can’t be sure. Faith? Live up to your name? Something else? A C-drama (I think there was also something similar in a Cdrama, but I also remember one Kdrama) :thinking: :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ohhh, that’s even better that you remember this stuff from several dramas. I can’t believe they actually do this and that so many of them did! I also remember products advertised as being from Qing, but I can’t remember anything that was obviously PPL. Now I am absolutely going to be on the look-out for it, because that’s hilarious. Although, I think they missed an opportunity if they didn’t do it in “Mr. Queen”, because that was a comedy and with the FL technically being from the future, it actually would have fit and made a great off-hand joke. Although, to be fair to historical dramas, they always flawlessly advertise other dramas by giving all the romance books they read names that are titles of popular dramas. I laughed so much in “My Sassy Girl” when the novels were “Boys over Flowers”, “Descendants of the Sun”, and “My Love from the Star”. Also, in “Mr. Queen” the pseudonym of the author being “Cha Eun Woo” was hilarious. :joy:

2 Likes

I believe that everyone engages in a comic act in their life, inst it? Lets us pretend that nothing befell and cast out choose the ‘‘future’’ option. :rofl:

2 Likes
  • Smart Female Lead
  • Strong Female Lead

0 voters

3 Likes
  • Male villain
  • Female villain
0 voters
3 Likes
  • 2nd Gen K-pop
  • 3rd Gen K-pop
0 voters
2 Likes

Love interest that can’t take no for an answer
OR
Love interest that is totally oblivious

• Doesn’t take no for an answer
  • Totally oblivious
0 voters
3 Likes
  • FL Chases ML First
  • ML Chases FL First
0 voters
3 Likes

You have the power to remove one of these dramas from existence :face_holding_back_tears:

Which one would you choose?
Goblin
OR
Descendants of the Sun

• Goblin
  • DOTS
0 voters
4 Likes

Why? :cry: I can’t choose. They both have their flaws but I remember enjoying them.

3 Likes

What if you had to? :wink: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Interesting. It looks like this community consists of quite a traditional bunch of viewers. :grin:
Or, could it be too many cases of “FLs chasing after MLs first” that viewers/we are getting annoyed? :rofl:

4 Likes

Any drama remake of whichever country of origin to whatever target language…

1. Wonderful! Love it! The more the merrier :slight_smile:
  2. Waste of time! Loathe it! Not interested :disappointed:
0 voters
2 Likes

Yikes, building a poll is not easy :pensive:
Why is my poll always showing :lock: close, instead of :signal_strength::bar_chart: results? :bar_chart: :signal_strength:
Why does it have the :eye: eye? I don’t want the eye. :thinking: The box is unchecked for the eye. :thought_balloon:

@feyfayer,

https://media.tenor.com/TOMFfcdx-XcAAAAM/party-going-nuts.gif

I’ll rebuild it, and show you the skeletons.

Or

Screenshot_20231028-091329_Chrome

:woman_shrugging:t5:

@jadecloud88,
Giving it a try now, :grimacing: let’s see! :face_with_peeking_eye:
Nope! Not working. :grimacing:

A Film’s Title
  • Stick with the original title
  • Re-use a popular film’s title, any film’s, and just add the year released
0 voters

@jadecloud88 I don’t loathe it, but I do prefer more original content instead of remakes, even if some of the remakes are very good :sweat_smile: .

@leerla73 Do you need help building a poll? :blush:

3 Likes