• are full of energy for the new week.
  • need to recover from the weekend.
0 voters
4 Likes
  • Quit Viki
  • Stay on Viki
0 voters
3 Likes

I’m not sure that Viki wants or needs me… But I’m happy that I have gotten to know and work on projects with lovely ppl. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Korean eats, you get to choose, which is your choice? :wink:

• Silk Worms
  • Seaweed
  • Octopus
  • Beansprouts
0 voters
2 Likes

Dance moves. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Can you choose?

• Junho
  • Wonho
  • Yunho
0 voters
2 Likes
  • Be the CS
  • Be one of the segmenters
0 voters
3 Likes

Wooyoung! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Saw this poll in another thread :blush:

4 Likes

I thought of a fun one. I didn’t know how to phrase the second one, but you get what I mean. :joy:

• K-Pop
  • Pop music from the West
0 voters
5 Likes
  • Rakuten Viki

• Rakuten Viki

0 voters
2 Likes

Which do you prefer?

• A drama with one or two really good OSTs that they keep repeating
  • A bunch of sub-par OSTs
0 voters
4 Likes

Kpop for sure. It’s the type of music I always listen when I’m at PC.

My bias is Lisa from Blackpink but I’m always open to listen music from other groups. I tend to listen GG groups and I don’t know why but I can say I’m a Kpop lover.

77c1f4c97a5180ed51245fd95677ebc3

2 Likes

They have some really good music, for sure! I like both, but lately I’ve found I’ve also been listening to K-Pop more, mostly drama soundtracks. But though that I’ve found I actually love BTOB’s music, so I’ve explored more of their stuff. Since you like GG, I’ll give you a soft recommendation for aespa. I only know the one song, “Better Things”, but it’s so catchy!

2 Likes

Omg, I love Perfect Things. I have it on my own playlist :heart_eyes: And I love drama OST too. For example, I bought all the OST songs of Mr Sunshine. They relax me a lot when I can’t sleep :sparkling_heart::face_holding_back_tears:
source

1 Like
  • GG Kpop groups
  • BG Kpop groups
0 voters
2 Likes

Yes, some of them can be so relaxing! I love the OST from “Crash Landing on You” for the reason. I also really like the one from “A Good Day to be a Dog”. It’s such “coffee-shop music”. I’ve started watching “Cheer Up” too and that OST is just so beautiful. I’m definitely going to look for it and play it after I finish the drama. So many good songs for dramas! If you’re into C-Drama too, I highly recommend “Hidden Love” with its beautiful OST. The whole OST made it onto my playlist. “When I Fly Toward You” also has similar vibes, both in storyline and OST.

I also love that you can equally find bops like “Help Me” from G-idle (and pretty much anything by Gaho?) and “Door (Your Moon)” from Jeong Sewoon on K-Dramas. So versatile. :joy:

1 Like

Wow, I will annotate all the OST you commented :heart_eyes: And I’m not into C-Drama yet but I will start by “Hidden Love”.

I have so much to learn yet but as you I love the OST. Now I realized I have one playlist on Spotify made by me named “OST”. Since I have so many playlists it’s a little hard to find them​:sweat_smile:I see I put there “Mr Sunshine OST” and some OST songs from Solar (Mamamoo+). I have to update it with priority. And more when you commented lovely OST :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like