• Open Ending

0 voters

1 Like
  • Spend a day with an actor
  • Spend a day with a character

0 voters

Actor or character?

3 Likes

You all are really good at coming up with tough questions. These decisions are unnecessarily hard, meaning it’s hypothetical, so why am I stressing over my choices so much? :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Ikr? It’s like confronting you with yourself in a way :joy:

5 Likes

I don’t like when I prefer the SML. They never get the girl…

• Male Lead
  • Second Male Lead

0 voters

1 Like

I know why… Because most dramas portray SMLs as caring and lovable, while MLs are rude and tough, and often disrespect the FL. So people swoon over the more caring and compassionate guy. Plus, the drama makes you feel bad about the poor SMLs, so viewers start preferring them

6 Likes

When I watch a drama, I go in with the mindset that the ML will get the girl, so I rarely get attached to the sml.

• Caring male lead that can’t say no so he is always giving false hopes to other girls
  • Tsundere male lead

0 voters

5 Likes

I’m pre-wired to dislike SMLs no matter how sweet and caring they are.

8 Likes

Speaking of SMLs… Whichever version of the drama, there’s so many. I’m personally going with “Meteor Garden” in my head. The second lead syndrome was strong with this one. :joy:

• ML in “Boys Over Flowers”
  • SML in “Boys Over Flowers”

0 voters

1 Like

Did you watch “Start Up”?
I had major SML syndrome because of this drama.

3 Likes

I did, but the SML was kind of written as the ML, so that’s why it was an exception. It was such a unique way to tell a story… from the SML’s point of view.

5 Likes

You’re my kind of people​:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

I didn‘t watch start up yet, It’s in my list for a long time! I’m tempted to watch it now :laughing:

----//----

In ( Replay 1988 )
Kim Jung Hwan or Choi Taek ?

• Kim Jung Hwan
  • Choi Taek

0 voters

3 Likes

I think I had a similar feeling to some ppl when watching the series that KJH was going to die for some reason. I was relieved that they changed the script and decided against it :smiling_face_with_tear: .

Perfectly written (and acted) FL with the most annoying voice you’ve ever heard
OR
Worst written FL with the most soothing voice you’ve ever heard

inspired by “OMG, her voice is so annoying!” TC comments :joy:

• Annoying Voice
  • Soothing Voice

0 voters

Well, is it segmenting as it currently is or as it was supposed to be :sob: ?

1 Like

8 votes on my poll and it’s literally 50-50. I can’t stop laughing. That’s really accurate to the general fan feeling, I’d say. :joy:

ME TOO! At first I was kind of on the fence, I liked both of them, but then I just switched teams and rooted for him until the very end, even though I knew she wasn’t going to end up with him. At one point, I was literally just rooting for him as a character. I didn’t even want him to end up with the FL. I literally just wanted him to be happy. :joy: Kim Seon He being such a cutie and a phenomenal actor really helped his cause, though. I loved him later on in “Hometown Cha Cha Cha” and I was so glad he was finally the ML.

@my_happy_place I thought this too! At first, I was convinced that he was the ML due to the whole “childhood sweethearts” sort of vibe they had and you know how fond K-Drama writers are when it comes to those kinds of leads. I was so surprised when he turned out to be the SML, but I do have to applaud them for the originality. You’re right, it was a really unique way to tell a story.

2 Likes

As it was supposed to be…

2 Likes

One of these actors will have to retire tomorrow.
Who do you choose?

Gong Yoo
Or
Hyun Bin?

• Gong Yoo
  • Hyun Bin

0 voters

1 Like