This Or That (Game)

I refuse to vote haha :joy:
I’ll vote anyway

3 Likes

You’re better than me. I thought until the last episode that she was going to end up with Kim Seon Ho. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Veto on all of these mean questions! :laughing:

8 Likes

Hahahaha I’ve seen some meaner ones floating around on social media :joy::joy::joy: .
I’ll bring some of that torture here :troll:
But I promise to not only do mean ones :rofl:

2 Likes

Which one is your favorite?

• Friends to Lovers
  • Enemies To Lovers

0 voters

Oh, I would have thought the same thing, but I cheated and googled the ending. The funniest part was that the only reason I googled it was to PROVE that she was going to end up with Kim Seon Ho. As we now know, I was very wrong. :joy:

2 Likes

I am very curious how this one will turn out, because I know both are quite popular.

• K-Beauty
  • J-Beauty

0 voters

1 Like

Ooh, you know, till now I can’t over come the heartbreak of two shows! Replay 1988 :sob: Jung hwan his timing always off! not that I hated Teak but somehow my heart is with Jung hwan :sob:
And the second one is 2521 :sob: Beak ljin the poor thing had no luck!

I still have heartache whenever I remember them :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Has this community found its favorite trope? :smirk:

6 Likes

I have one!
you’d rather have:

• ‘I got into an accident and I forgot my bf’ trope
  • ‘he got hurt bcuz of me, we can’t be together’ trope

0 voters

they’d always end up together regardless… :melting_face:

3 Likes

Both are :face_with_spiral_eyes: but at least the trope of amnesia could be a good Rom- Com :joy:

1 Like

If it’s Nam Joo Hyuk as the main lead, you’re bound to get SML syndrome :joy:

4 Likes

I made it 92% now :smirk:

1 Like

You’ll be happy to know that the actor and actress are together in real life for years.

1 Like

I recently did a series where the FL was whiny and it sort of destroys the thing for me (the only thing I was thinking was, “thank god I didn’t segmenten this”). :wink:

4 Likes

Ooh, My friend comfort me with this news when I shared with her my heartache!

I’m new to K-drama, I start watching it since only mid June 2022! And I get addicted!

Bringing it over to the Cdrama realm for this one.
P.s I’ll add a :face_holding_back_tears: emoji to the “evil” ones from now on :joy: .

You have to recast the leads of the following drama. Which one do you choose? :face_holding_back_tears:
P.s. Let me know who’d you recast it with if you have an idea :blush:

Love me if you Dare
OR
When a snail falls in love

• Love me if you Dare
  • When a snail falls in Love

0 voters

2 Likes

I just know the Korean “snail” drama that was with Jang Hyuk and Jang NaRa and I didn’t finish the Love me if you dare.
So for Kdrama “snail” I’d think as female lead someone bubbly perhaps Jo Bo Ah
or Shin Hye Sun and as for male lead, hmm perhaps Lee Ji Hoon I think this would be an interesting mix :rofl:

2 Likes

You mean fated to love you / you are my destiny?
That one has it’s own Taiwanese / Japanese / Chinese / Thai version as well

I know some ppl haven’t watched Love me if you Dare or When a snail falls in love if they aren’t into the genre or much into Cdramas, but they are quite popular :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I got it wrong… it’s because he called her “snail” and I looked up the C “Snail” drama sounds familiar with Wang Kai… I think I was too long on Discussions today :cold_sweat:

1 Like