Three Days

Yes do it’s fast paced very well directed and good cast, great fighting scenes too and the guy from Rooftop is so different in this one but great. I don’t know the girl that plays the young policewoman but she is super. I’m still in shock that the 4 big ones at the moment are so good put any U.S show to shame. Beyond the clouds, Bride of the century, 3 Days and God’s Gift. The new one ‘Angel Eyes’ started off well, gonna give it a few more episodes then decide if it comes up to the standard of my 4.

1 Like

Yeah I watched ep 1 of Angel Eyes looks interesting and tried ep 2 of Hotel King still undecided with that one. Beyond the Clouds I plan on taking of hold and revisiting since BoTC will be ending next week :’( there are so many on my list thank goodness I use MyDramaList or I’d be completely lost as to where I left off on these :stuck_out_tongue:

Wuuuuhuuu you won’t regret it !! I watched the final episode of btc today with subs, yesterday without subs. So gonna make a place for that drama on my profile when my laptop is back :smiley:

Sooo agree !! The kdramas are getting better this year and I don’t even look at the tv anymore lol

this pretty much sums us up my friend…

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA omggg sooo right

1 Like

I no longer watch American TV. LOL! There is nothing on American TV right now that can rival the quality of Three Days. I’m still blown away by the quality of the action scenes.

We have to wait a little bit longer for 3 days

https://m.facebook.com/viki/photos/a.180921691964821.47380.159824760741181/702149573175361/?type=1&source=46

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-asia-27045512
I feel so bad for the families :frowning:

1 Like

Indeed we do and it’s no problem after all we’ll survive not like those poor souls who died while taking a holiday trip. R.I.P. Thank you for posting this.

1 Like

Viki set up a page to offer condolences:

http://www.viki.com/news/23712c-korea-in-our-hearts

I just finished three days and I liked the ending. No idea why ppl complain lol

Anybody who finished the drama as well?

1 Like

I thought it was excellent. It kept the tension up throughout, well directed and acted. I think you and I share the same taste in dramas.

I thought it was an excellent drama too. I agree that they kept the tension throughout the entire series. The fight scenes and action scenes were movie quality scenes. Park Yuchun has turned into a top notch actor.

I actually miss this drama :frowning:

I enjoyed 3 Days so much for all the points I’ve made. I went looking for one of the new dramas and ‘Big Man’ is filling that space now. It’s one that requires shouting out loud at the characters as the plot unfolds.

Is Big Man good? I will watch it as soon as I have time for that. I actually like the female second lead more than the female lead that’s why I am little bit unsure about it…

Yes the second lead female ( as in the daughter of the evil household ) is a more interesting character and has a rebel attitude, I’m hoping she gets more scenes for the next 8 episodes. I like a drama that allows a female to be strong rather than vindictive. The lead male is really good and so different in this part not at all like in ‘Lie to me’. We were all spoiled by the 4 great dramas of the January to March period. Good scripts played by great actors and completed by good direction.