Thriller k-dramas recommendations

I am a big fan of thriller and crime kdramas, feel free to come and recommend or chat about your favourite one ^^

3 Likes
3 Likes

I liked this one

3 Likes

Watcher | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

I still don’t understand why I can’t get the cool drama box when I copy and paste the links to dramas anymore, but that’s a me problem. :grin:

4 Likes

I recommend the drama “Mouse”, it is one of my favorite dramas. It has an interesting plot and a lot of twists and turns. The ending is surprising.

5 Likes

Loved each of these.

This is a Chinese drama that drops on September 7th.

6 Likes

Great drama and excellent cast! Here’s the link with the cool picture. :grin:

3 Likes

J’ai adoré aussi (je l’ai regardé 2 fois) ! Mais , lol, je suis fan de Ji Chang Wook donc forcément ! Là je viens de terminer Warrior Baek Dong Soo et c’était génial… Et si pas encore vu, il faut absolument regarder : “If you wish upon me” c’est excellent !

3 Likes

Hi, i just used google to understand. i also watched this drama twice.
i didn’t watch “Warrior Baek Dong Soo” but i watch “if you wish…” & even helped translating it into Arabic & it was a good drama as well.

5 Likes

This is a masterpiece. And you are welcome :wink:

2 Likes

I also liked this drama

2 Likes

Same as these!

The following is Healer and Viki is linguistically messing with me once again.

2 Likes

I liked Healer but why is everything in Chinese?

2 Likes

Here’s another

Train | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

2 Likes

Viki has regular issues with cookies. Years to be more exact. Which is why links pull up previews in random 5-6 main languages on Viki (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese and Chinese).

It’s a lottery really :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

I didn’t watch too many thrillers over the past months, but the years before there were quite a few and all kinds of them:

Hopefully the dramas you would like to watch have license in your region.

3 Likes

You still have access to Signal? Lucky you! I wanted to add it on the list but it was removed from Viki for me :face_holding_back_tears:

No, access for me either, it had license, then was gone for quite a while then was back for a year I think, I watched it back then, and now it is off limits in my region once again. I wanted to mention it, since I don’t know where you can watch what drama.

My favourites on Viki:

An intense thriller/suspense drama that is great from beginning to end with some really good acting performances.

A great crime/mystery series, not for the faint-hearted. It is based on a book written by the first Korean criminal profiler. It depicts real cases that happened in Korea, it is slow paced and mostly character-driver and it has a dark atmosphere and an award worthy performance by Kim Nam Gil.

One of the most recent additions. Based on a book, this series has amazing cinematography and an interesting mystery. Not for everyone though, since it is pretty slow paced.

Last but not least, my favourite. Beyond evil is a slow paced, character driven drama (so once again, not for everyone) that deals with many different themes like stigma, grief and justice in a very delicate manner. The acting performances by the two main leads are fantastic. Shin Ha Kyun’s performance, especially, is one of the best I have watched. The characters are very interesting and have unique dynamics.

2 Likes

If you get a chance to watch this drama, I’d love to know what you think of it. Also, unlike other polished dramas, this one shows the life we encounter every day. :wink:

1 Like