Tips similar to Douluo Continent

Anyone know a drama that’s similar to Douluo Continent? Got to say I absolutly loved it! Now I only need another one while I wiat for season two… I like them quite long with both the history and fantasy aspect.

Thanks// Leirii

4 Likes

I do not understand why it is in Spanish?! :joy:

It may be your direction :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m watching Douluo Continent now, I’m not even ten episodes in, and absolutely :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: loving it! :grinning:! :blush::blush::blush:
:heavy_heart_exclamation: I think these, if you haven’t watched any of these, they have the same feel to Douluo Continent :heavy_heart_exclamation:

This drama is half-way subbed in English, not yet completed. It matches what you’re looking for though. . .

I think you’ll like this, even though the plot is not Douluo Continent

3 Likes

Nice!!! I’ve started with the first one you suggested and it’s good!!!

3 Likes

Ooo how nice! I’ll think I have to start a new watchlist :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

watched them and they were awsome, I don’t know how long this has been on, but I watched grandmaster in all English, the God of lost fantisy just finished that a few weeks ago, now I don’t recall the love lasts two minds, will have to go and see if I did or not.

1 Like

:grinning:! You finished watching it? Where did you watch it, God of Lost Fantasy?

The Love Last Two Minds, is such a treat! If you haven’t watched it, you’ll love it! :sparkles::wink::+1:t5:

1 Like

here on Viki, both of them

1 Like

Did you watch the rest of the episodes raw, I know it’s still being subbed.

1 Like

well,well, I double-checked the god of lost fantasy isnt subbed, so I didn’t watch it here, grandmaster
is English subs, I will check NF on the lost fanasy , sorry about that!!!

and the guardians of ancient oath, and seems like I didnt finish that one, but its all English subs

1 Like

No worries, just was checking in case I missed the boat :smile:

1 Like

Joy of Life is a great one, can’t wait for the second season to come out.

This is a good one too.

1 Like

It is, I almost included.

@aznative
I got this clip from your post in comments under Douluo Continent. Can you expand on it more here? Is it a separate show, or a season two? I’ve made this a wiki, feel free to add directly to this post. Use the :pencil2::memo: pencil above (*❛‿❛):arrow_upper_right: Thanks!

1 Like