To All The Flowers Struggling Right Now

Always in a hurry, always trying to get somewhere, oblivious to the things around me, but one day, as I was passing by a small park, the fresh scent of a pretty flower caught my attention. The weather was warm and the pretty flower was clearly enjoying the love and attention that it was receiving from the Sun, each ray of light caressing its delicate petals.
I had made it my purpose to stop by the park whenever I could and admire its beauty. It had become the highlight of my day.
It was raining and rather congested. I hurried past the crowds in hopes of finding some solace in the company of my newfound friend. I couldn’t find it, though. The flower was gone. Something must have happened, I began questioning myself. I looked all throughout the park with no luck.
Far-off, in the distance, I suddenly noticed a crushed petal, its beautiful colours washed away by the rain. The massive crowds kept stepping on what had remained, never once stopping to take notice that something so beautiful had been lost forever.
Spring had come, and I was feeling really down. Each day felt the same, monotonous and boring. The sky was crystal blue and the wind was so refreshing, but it hardly made a difference to me. I keep on marching toward my destination, but for some reason, I decided to turn around, an invisible force seemingly guiding me. Then I saw it: A new flower had bloomed in the same spot as the one I had come to love so dearly. I ran to it, and I immediately fell in love with it. I wouldn’t let anything bad happen to you, I promised the pretty flower that appeared to be smiling at me while enjoying the gentle sunshine. :sun_with_face:

If you’ve enjoyed this story, please make the same promise. :hibiscus:

9 Likes

@angelight313_168, @frustratedwriter, @piranna, @sonmachinima, @peggyroyster_409

1 Like

@adrianmorales

It’s pouring here, and I was feeling so gloomy but reading this, made me smile and feel better. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you, Adrian! I have a soft spot for flowers of all kinds, even it is December, and we had some mild frost - there is a flower pot near the front door of my home and some snapdragons are still blooming …
There is another flower song that came to my mind while reading your short story. I really enjoyed it.

2 Likes

Jung Yeop - Thorn Flower Lyrics in english.

When I see myself within your eyes| I want to tell you I love you| When your hand brushes by me| I want to embrace you in my arms| Because my thorn, that grows| Day by day, hurts you| I try my best to hide my tears, but| They’re exposed when I stand before you| Even though I painfully push you away| You’re always at the same place in my heart| I guess my never-ending love for you| Would not let me send you away yet| Because your scent still lingers in me| I cannot forget you yet| I can still feel your tears| I guess I’m still hurt that much| I always wander about your place | Because my thorn hurts you| I try my best to hide my tears, but| They’re exposed when I stand in front of you| Even though I painfully push you away| You’re always at the same place in my heart| I guess my never-ending love for you| Would not let me send you away yet| I wanted to forget it all| By tricking myself that you were a something of the past| I can do everything do you sake| But I cannot let you go| I miss you| I miss you too much| I love you| Why I cannot have| Even though I painfully push you away| I love you| Who I cannot have| You’re always at the same place in my heart| Even though I painfully push you away| You’re always at the same place in my heart| (The same place in my heart)| You’re always at the same place in my heart| | (The same place in my heart)| I guess my never-ending love for you| (The same place in my heart)| I guess my never-ending love for you| Would not let me send me away yet|

2 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

No words, there are some people with a particular vibe of sensibility that you feel it right away from reading them.

2 Likes

ahhh beautiful, thank yu for sharing!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, it reminds me of this Korean animation:

3 Likes

Reading your message was so beautiful :two_hearts: Thank you, you’ve made me reflect and smile :hibiscus:

2 Likes

my message didnt come up for some reason, but that was beautiful. thank you for sharing. brightened MY day

1 Like

I’m glad you liked it. :slight_smile:

Thank you for taking the time to read it.

1 Like

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Lovely song. I’ve noticed it’s from a drama called Bad Boy, starring Kim Jae Wook.

@angelight313_168 Thank you for the English lyrics.

2 Likes

@adrianmorales Your welcome…:wink:

I did it bc your video had the English lyrics so i enjoyed the song but lutra’s I pressed cc and it had this as english lyrics:
And…
they love you so get ‘‘niganda’’
but Ucon shape this one in the surcharge
a water permit kalakashi ba hydro
hotter cause your mother gonna I got (etc…I was laughing so hard at this point).

I liked the song and I wanted to know the correct lyrics bc I believe I heard this song before in another tragic drama (I could be wrong). The drama (movie?) was about a woman having an affair with her husband’s twin brother while he was in coma. Again it could be that they have the same rhythm, and since I never found the lyrics before I took the liberty to do so now out of curiosity. Oddly enough, the lyrics match the other drama/movie, too.

@sonmachinima

Where can I see all the episode of this anime? Although it made me cry I want to see more like this. Are they short like this one or they have longer stories?

Thanks.

The animation I posted here was a short single story. There are much more like this on Youtube with different topics and art styles.

This one is also about flowers:

You can find more in the channels of the videos or via searching on Youtube for CGI/animation.

2 Likes

As long as we see a regrowth of a Flower or bird, than we know there is still hope for mankind.
I enjoy reading what you said. :tulip::sunflower:

2 Likes