안녕 나는 한국 배우려고 노력하고 있어요

나는 한국 배우려고 노력하고 있어요。 어떤 조언을 환영합니다!

안녕하세요~
저도 한국말 배우고 있는데 한국 만화를 보면서 많이 배울 수 있었어요. 네이버 웹툰에 들어가면 좋은 만화 많아요. http://comic.naver.com/index.nhn

전 Mandarin도 배우고 싶지만… 어렵네요… ㅠㅠ

I speak mandarin maybe I can help out :smile:

That would be nice. ;D
I noticed that some words are the same or similar to Korean. For example, sometimes we say 니가 sometimes, and when I watched a Taiwanese drama I heard them saying Ni and ni-ga? Is that correct?

내 친구들도 Mandarin을 배우고 있는데, 영어 글자를 읽고 Mandarin으로 말해요. For example: wo ai ni.
Is it ok to learn that way, or do you think it’s better to learn the Chinese characters?

The way your friends are learning is called pinyin which is kind of like the phonetics or pronunciation, I am a native Chinese speaker, but I recommend that you learn how to write the words first. It makes it easier to learn afterwards. I can comprehend Chinese, but yet I still have to learn how to write it (I can read Chinese) because for each word there is a different order to write the strokes, also there are lots of similar words. TIP** When learning to read and write Chinese… learn the radicals first! Helps learning the harder words later.
Basics for beginners: Numbers 1-10; Pronouns (you, me, him/her), greetings; body parts; common household objects (book, spoon, shirt)

1 Like

Ohh ok. ;D
I have an app for Chinese, so I will try to memorize some basics words.
Thank you for the tips.

한국말 잘하시네요.

I absolutely hated learning different orders of strokes when writing Chinese. I think that’s one of the reasons why I gave up.