๐Ÿฅฐ ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ?

:star_struck:

1 Like

@loveurself_melanin,
For you, and those big into anime

"Yasuke"

Anime Studio CEO 
               (Lengthy Video)
2 Likes

:star_struck: He was based off a true story OMG :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

:blush::blush::blush: can you believe it! :grinning:!

1 Like

@leerla73
The last video is really cool too , I think I saw him before in Pharrell Williams Entrepreneur music video.

1 Like

That is very likely, because he is very much into knowing his black lineage.

1 Like

Ohh I watched that :smiley: , it was interesting to watch.

1 Like

Ha! Look at that! I watched it too, but was hanging on to the link to share, but havenโ€™t gotten around to it :smile:

1 Like

:laughing: , so it turns out that the guy that owns the first black anime studio was in the music video lol

@leerla73 @vivi_1485 @frustratedwriter @oriya
Have you ever watched or heard of this show? โ€œI can see your voiceโ€
3 Likes

:sweat_smile: I forgot to reply back

1 Like

Never watched this video before, so rich! Like it!

And:

I have, but havenโ€™t checked it out, thanks for this awesome share! Sheesh! He dropped some soul into hangul singing! His voice is the it voice! Iโ€™d buy his songs!

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s what I was thinking too :grin: , I wish the show was on viki

1 Like

@angiekmartin1968_456,
@stardust_24,
@inavikidrama_624,
@leejunggi,
@morico,
@niennavalar,
@b1gay4,
@scircus,
Have you taken the quiz in this thread? It was curated by @loveurself_melanin Check it out :wink::ok_hand:t5:! If youโ€™re wonderingI found you in this thread and this thread.

1 Like

Thank you, your the best!

1 Like

Screenshot_20210820-111529_Messages

1 Like

ok I took the quiz;

You are Mikian!

2 Likes

Korra from the legend of Korra if it counts.

2 Likes

Hi, I discovered it on March 2022! LOL. Iโ€™m not superfan of anime but I got Mikian es a result. The character picture turned out to be cute so would like to see her in action! Where it could be? I have no idea hahaha. Anyway, it was fun :smiley:

1 Like

@loveurself_melanin,
I finally took your quiz, and @yannapuma_99, and @frustratedwriter posts tipped me over the fence :grin:
:drum::drum::drum: drum reveal :tada: I too am!
Screenshot_20220309-133101_Chrome

1 Like

IDKโ€ฆ but I have many :thinking: