Which anime series we'll love to see on viki?

If they started putting on my fav animes I would be on viki 24/7 re addicted to it been sooooooooooo long since I watched any T_T I think I d/l like over 300-400 series way back in the day I was on an anime trading site…those of you that know me thought my Drama addiction was bad doesn’t even come close to how addicted I was to anime!! :smiley: First Anime I ever saw saw Sailor Moon and personally I LOVED it I watched the entire series up to what it SS whatever and all the OVAs!!! I’d like to see the 12 Kingdoms, Fruit Baskets, Fushigi Yuugi, Full Metal Panic, Nana, Beck, Pardse Kiss, Moon Phase, Hellsing, ohhhhhhhhh too many too list!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was in love with Inuyasha. The only thing about anime is that long series like that with no definite ending are just disappointing. That’s how it was with FairyTail. There were so many potential stories, and then it just fizzled. To be continued…

I just received a newsletter from viki. Maybe some of you already know.

We’ll have M3 The Dark Metal on air!!!

1 Like

I’d love to see/watch/sub/moderate or whatever :smiley: Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto(Shippuuden) and Tokyo ghoul :slight_smile:

I was a little hesitant to make this suggestion (because of how I feel no one I suggested to took it.) But after seeing series like Penguin Girl on here, I think I have more confidences. (I only seen the first episode and I was not too big on it but I’ll probably continue watching it if I wanted to review it,)

I would really like Di Gi Charat Nyo! to stream on Viki. Yes, I know it was licensed by Bandai Entertainment but:

1. The company dropped the series when it was more than half way there. (And this was way back before they stopped their anime licensing.)

2. The fansubs from episodes 73-104 are…not good… Yes, I know it’s done by Russian fansubbers which English was not their first language but the fact that it’s the only way for English translation is VERY disheartening (especially for a hardcore fan of Di Gi Charat fan like me.).

So, I think it would good that Di Gi Charat Nyo would be on Viki. That way, not only I’m watching better translation for episodes 73-104, I’m doing that legally.

So, I hope Viki would take my suggestion. Thank you.

I would like Psycho Pass 1 and 2 and the movie (in January)

Wow there was anime on viki :open_mouth: I missed out :disappointed_relieved:

Check out my first topic 🥰 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾?

2 Likes

Anyone with anymore suggestions? This is not my area, but I find some animation interesting to watch. I’ll leave it to those with the knowledge of what to suggest.

2 Likes

I would love to see the following anime series on Viki

Visual Prison a Vampire AnimeVISUAL%20PRISON

Tokyo GhoulKEN%20KANEKI

Yashahime Princess Half -DemonYashahime_vertical-1-711x1024

Link Clicklink%20click

86 Eighty-Sixeighty%20six

3 Likes

Soooo manyy!!! I want

Kaichou wa maid sama

Akatsuki no Yona

Akagami no Shiryayuki Hime

Norn9

Death Note

Kamisama no Hajimemashita

andd soo manyy moreeee :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

An Anime connection :wink: check it out!:ok_hand:t5:

And (*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:

1 Like

well y’all I really don’t know much about the anime, not even sure I have watched any. so maybe thats another one I need to look into

1 Like

Here I am again:blush::relaxed::blush: Now I see what you are talking about, I went to NF to check this stuff out. and YES I have watched a lot of these “animes” didn’t realize they were called Animes

2 Likes

Which ones did you watch? :blush:

2 Likes

so basically these are cartoons???
stewart little, watched with my kids
children of the whales (due to my “Atlantis” story)
children of the sea, been a while since I have seen these two

now not sure if this is an anime, but a boy called Christmas
well of course the dances of the penguins!!
and rise of the guardians, haven’t seen #2
Christmas chronicles 1&2
well again of course Madagascar!!
does 300 count?? or is this digital enhanced?
Indian in the cupboard???
and theres more but this is enough

1 Like

They are Japanese film and television animations :blush:

From your list Children of the whales and of the sea would fall under the category of anime as people outside of Japan define it (for Japanese people all animation is anime, but outside of Japan the definition above is what falls under anime).

Here you have a list of the top anime according to MyAnimeList

2 Likes

hmm, I would like to see Naruto, Bleach, Gundam, Dragon Ball, and etc. :grin:

Soul Land S2 - The Peerless Tang Clan/Unrivaled Tang Sect

I find that I prefer Soul Land animation story, and how it unfolds. I prefer it over the drama version, Douluo Continent, even though I love Douluo Continent, and look forward to it’s S2 Land of Warriors, which is currently filming.

1 Like

S1, The Island of Siliang was worth the watch for every episode. All 15 episodes, which leaves you wanting S2.

The Island of Siliang, S2

In Production for premier in 2023 🤞🏾

See thoughts of those involved in it’s production:

Request S2 for Viki, using this form. (⁠*⁠❛⁠‿⁠❛⁠)⁠→ :point_down:t5:

2 Likes

IS dragonball is in the list?