Travel: Where have you Been that you Loved and Where do You WANT to GO! When we Can!

Summary

A lot of people were sad after the last scandals that happened with some of the members of season 3. Then all of the members left the show, except for Kim Jong Min (the only original member).

When season 4 started, a lot of people complained about missing the season 3 members, but they soon came to love the season 4 members, as they have really good chemistry and are really funny together.

Yes, a lot of people are sad about KSH leaving and are scolding the PDnim and staffmembers for editing him out of the last 2 episodes (they really did try their best and they didn’t blur or edit him out completely, like they did in season 3). It’s also not uncommon for 2D1N members with scandals to leave and then come back later, so he might come back later.

Anyways, I (still) enjoy the show. It introduces you to a lot of lesser known parts in Korea and like I said, the season 4 members have good and refreshing chemistry :blush:

1 Like

@choitrio

Did you had to cancel your trip to Jeju Island with your parents?

I was waiting for pics, but I know with new condo and such… :worried:

I fell in love with that Island after a Youtuber posted such gorgeous walk through the Island. Amazing place. At least those videos made me feel I was actually walking the Island by myself.

2 Likes

@feyfayer, thank you for the summary! I might check out a few episodes.

@angelight313_168, unfortunately, I had to cancel the trip even before the condo purchase because Korea was still requiring 10 day quarantine period for visitors. I will try again next year.:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

The latest on Traveling when it comes to S. Korea, from Asian Boss.

3 Likes

I have plans I hope to go next year - I hope I hope I hope!!!

3 Likes

I am excited for you, and anyone joining you, keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t5: :blush:

2 Likes

New to the topic! Thanks for showing me this, @kdrama2020ali – I have been looking at the gorgeous pictures all morning!

We had the amazing opportunity to live in England for three years while my husband was active duty in the Air Force. We were about an hour and a half northeast of London, near Cambridge University. From there, we were lucky enough to visit several amazing places: Paris (well, Lille – we took my daughter to DisneyLand Paris), Rome, Amsterdam, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, the Spanish coast and Gibraltar, and Ireland, as well as several areas around Great Britain. We didn’t do nearly enough travel – I was always waiting so that we could travel as a family, but my husband was always getting sent on TDYs. :expressionless:

Here are a few pics of our travels:
IMG_8765%5B1%5D
IMG_8766%5B1%5D
The very first trip we took was to the Cotswolds, and specifically Stratford-upon-Avon. I am a Shakespeare FANATIC, so I was so excited to see his birthplace and his grave inside Holy Trinity. The first picture is his birth home (with my husband and daughter peeking out the window :relaxed:) and the second is his grave outlined in blue; his wife is buried next to him.
IMG_8767%5B1%5D
IMG_8768%5B1%5D
Next on our list was a trip to Rota, Spain. My husband was sent there on a month-long TDY and my daughter (who had just turned one) and I flew to visit him for a week. There wasn’t much to see in Rota – we were on the military base there – but we did make a day trip to Gibraltar. The first picture is looking out over the Strait of Gibraltar to Morocco, and the second is an impressively ginormous cliff that scared the bejeezus out of me (I’m terrified of heights :persevere:).
IMG_8769%5B1%5D
One thing I decided to do, since there are so many gorgeous chapels and churches in Europe, is photograph the amazingly intricate designs on the ceilings. This is the ceiling at York Minster, in the city of York in northern England. I have some of these printed on canvas and hanging in our house.

I will try to get to more later – I’m having to save these to my computer from Facebook and I’m not getting anything else done at work. :rofl:

6 Likes

Gorgeous thank you for sharing - I love this topic!!!

4 Likes

What amazing experiences you got to have! Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!

5 Likes

I see those bactraian camels being led down streets in c-dramas. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Posting this 1st for our Indian, K-drama Addicts :wink: and for all K-drama Addicts. :wink::ok_hand:t5: :slight_smile:
Video is 11:45 shortist
The Korea destination goal :kr:

This is their before story
Video is 13:13 long

2 Likes

The views are
breath taking
Video is 19:26

A get-a-way :blush: Yunang :cn:

Touch the video, and this — > :gear: will give you choices. You can turn on English subtitles. :blush:

The visa application for :kr: - They have it in pdf, this is only a screenshot.
Screenshot_20220125-154836_Drive Screenshot_20220125-154842_Drive Screenshot_20220125-154848_Drive Screenshot_20220125-154854_Drive Screenshot_20220125-154900_Drive

Minister of Foreign Affairs in 🇰🇷 to any interested fan 😊👍🏾😉

Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
60 Sajik-ro 8-gil, Jongno-gu,
Seoul, Republic of Korea (110-787)
(Ph) 82221002114 (:telephone_receiver:)
(Fax) 82221007999 (:fax:)

Video is 9:33
https://youtu.be/QXSQ29sMxCc

Experience :jp:Japan in Thailand :thailand:
:jp::shinto_shrine::crossed_flags::kimono::japan::japanese_castle::post_office::yen::bento::ramen::jp:
https://youtu.be/ppfzmgQytcI

I have mostly been traveling in Europe. With my family we always went on a holiday by car, so:

• different places in The Netherlands
  • different places in Germany (Cochem, Cologne, Movie Park Bottrop)
  • Belgium (Ardennes, Brussels, Antwerp)
  • France (Paris and some smaller villages)
  • Wales
  • Ireland
  • London

Outside of Europe I’ve been to:

• Japan (Tokyo, Nara, Kyoto, Nikko)
    Fushimi Inari-taisha, Kyoto

Kasuga Taisha Shrine, Nara

Kinkaku, Kyoto

• Korea (Seoul, Hwaseong)
    Namsangol Hanok Village

Gyeongbokgung Palace

Bongeunsa Temple

Going through those pictures really makes me want to travel again. I would definitely love to go back to both Japan and Korea. There’s still so much I haven’t seen yet!

6 Likes

@medstudent314590,
Looking at your picture post, is so healing. :blush::blush:
Travel :luggage::airplane: with more ease is definitely in the future. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::partying_face::partying_face::blush:

2 Likes

I will be flying to Las Vegas with my kids for the Silk Sonic (Anderson Paak and Bruno Mars!!!) concert. I think this is our first “fun trip” (definitely the first concert) since the pandemic. I am so excited!

4 Likes

I haven been to these countries
Czech Republic
Spain (Majorca)
Poland
Denmark

I would still like to visit these countries
China
South Korea
Japan
France
Austria

I would also like to visit the island of Hawaii

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220407-000652_Word%20Trip

1 Like

:kr: Busan, S. Korea :kr:

:croatia: Plitvice Lakes National Parks, Croatia :croatia:

:fr: Corsica Island, France :fr:

1 Like

651ff3d9-a3be-4b1d-9fd0-5250e978d089 I Would love to visit Seoul, South Korea, my favorite country! Where I can meet Cha Junhwan figure skater.

1 Like