Trying to find a Kdrama

A lot more details for the curious fans. - 7th Grade Civil Servant. :blush:
The trailers towards the bottom of the link, do not have subtitles, it is raw.
This information lists, and pictures all cast, and supporting characters.

1 Like

@darksword

I had a bad experience when going to other ‘‘sites’’ so unless is Rviki or the ones ‘‘we’’ pay for, I don’t bother taking a chance. But P^^^e and N^^^^^x are on a roll with great dramas/shows, so I’m one happy soul.

1 Like

Hi, im searching for a dorama too :c hope somebody can help me.
The plot is about a girl whose family is in charge of restoring hanbok, she gets lost and loses her memory, but there is a drawing that she makes where her garden is seen, a kite and the fabrics that her family hangs. She is fostered or found by a woman who also has a daughter, and when they grow up this biological daughter becomes pregnant and gives the baby to her mother so she can get rid of it, but the mother keeps it and the other girl (the protagonist who is the girl who has lost her memory) raises her. I hope someone knows what I’m talking about

1 Like

This plot sounds vaguely familiar. You mention a Hanbok, so I assume it’s a Kdrama?
i don’t think this is it, but I remember watching a Cdrama that is based on a Kdrama that has a similar plot:

It’s based on the Kdrama Jang Bori is here:

1 Like

ty so much

1 Like

Was it the right one? :open_mouth:

it was hahaha come! jang bo ri

2 Likes

Yay :tada: :tada:
Hahaha lucky guess, since I only saw the Chinese version :smiley:

1 Like

Hello

I’m also trying to find 2 historical kdrama

The first one : The big sister is chosen to marry the future king, but the jealous sister burn the big sister face so now she wear a veil and can no longer marry the prince and her lil sis replace her.
The big sister become the chaperon of the Lil sister and the prince and talks a lot with him and she falls in love with him. He likes to give her riddles. So when she finds out that her family and sister planned to poison him with fruit, she tells the answer of the riddle to the king and as a reward she asks to eat the poison fruit and goes die outside the king’s room.

The second one: the prince is set to marry a girl. He sneaks out the palace to go see her and falls in love with her good nature and see the crooked nature of her step sister (the step mother is poisoning her father) who is jealous of her.
The day of the wedding, he is so happy until he notices that his bride has been changed.
The girl has been “killed” by the step mother and replace by her stepsister.
Full of anger he start screaming “where is my bride”

She becomes a merchant and vow to never go back to the capital i think.

Thank you for you help.

Pa: I’m writing under the comment because I don’t know how to write a post :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

First one is the ultimate tear-jerker, Rooftop Prince.
The second one I have also watched, but I cannot remember the title right now. When it comes, I’ll come back and write it for you.

1 Like