Trying to find a Kdrama

So There is this Kdrama that I am trying to find and it is baffling me, and I cannot remember it’s name, all I remember is it is a lady, who works in a car lot, and also comes from a family from the country, but wants to work at the agency in Korea. If anyone can help me name this series, I would be ever so thankful.

3 Likes

Do you remember:
• The year you watched it?
• The name of any actresses, or actors?
• What genre do you think it was: Melodrama, Action, Crime, & Mystery, Fantasy etc.?
• Do you remember any of the osts?

1 Like

Anything would help, like clothing style, hairstyle, the age of the characters roughly, …
She works in a car lot? What car lot? Restaurant, hotel, …
(Could there be a guy that took the job, and crashed the car, or she did, I have a vague idea, but can’t connect the dots yet … At this time)
What work does she do?
She comes from the country, or a country?
The agency in Korea, like public authority?
Every little detail is appreciated.

2 Likes

Sadly, my memory is a bit shady, so I can’t remember every little detail, and I was sad that they removed the Watch History from your profile selection, so I can’t find it that way, and sadly it was removed from my Aussie Watch List as I remember that, It’s driving me mad as I cannot remember the title, I do remember her father was like the main top dog of that country town she comes from, I believe she had a side gig as a Car Lot worker, and her mother calls and she gets the interview for the Korean International Agency, And then my memory is foggy, I believe she was like the gate keeper for the Car Lot. She Comes from The Countryside in Korea. I am sorry for my lack of details there.

2 Likes

It’s not about “you should remember every little detail”, but "every little detail you remember. You watched that show and some things, events, scenes are kept in your memory …
So you do not remember her hairstyle? Short, to the shoulders, long hair, bangs or not, curly or straight?
If she is from the country, was she the typical country bumpkin trying to become a city girl?
Did she do other jobs than the one in the car lot?
How long ago? Are we talking about a drama of the past 3, 5 or even 10 years?
Does she have a friend, who she can turn to, or is she a loner in the big city?
Do her dreams include going to Africa or so?

What about the drama itself?
Is it 16 episodes or a longer one, 50 or more than a hundred?
Is it a drama, melodrama, comedy, about youth, about realizing your dream, slice of life, romance?

1 Like

about realizing your dream, slice of life, romance? A bit of those, as I remember, she also meets the bloke who also want’s to join the agency, he is cocky a bit bull headed. And she has long hair and ties it up for her work, i think i remember a red jacket on her job. Not too sure. Maybe 5 years ago was the drama, i would say 2015 if I can fully remember. I might be wrong. She already came from the country side, and already is more of a city girl, but the father again, is like the big guy in the country town she is in and it is kind of muddy. And I believe it is 16 Episodes.

Okay - let’s find some more clues, we might be able to exclude?

• no school romance
  • no cohabitating
  • yes/no love triangle
  • is taking an exam a topic
  • no sport theme
  • no music theme
  • she only has her father as family or more people
  • she supports her family with her income or is only able to make a living for herself
  • could it be the bloke only wants to join the agency because of her
  • does she perhaps live in a rooftop apartment
  • no fantasy, sci-fi, crime or thriller topic
  • no family secret
  • office related
  • or campus scenes
  • no pregnancy, or marriage
  • is the female lead under or over 20 years old

Sometimes it is surprising, what we know, as you see I am fishing.

1 Like

Your patience, my dear… Admirable.

2 Likes

It’s like a quiz, or riddle, haha, I just want to solve it.

2 Likes

Maybe… 7th Grade Civil Servant?

1 Like

Edit: Well done, you have found what I have been looking for, Ugh, I was going crazy searching for this show. So Many Thanks for helping me find it. I can’t tell you how much I do appreciate this, but this is epic.

4 Likes

@darksword

OMG I loved this one so much, and I want to watch it again! Let us now where they have it available. Thanks and Enjoy!

@mas4
Gosh you really good when it comes to finding dramas/movies with so little info. You also helped me in the past. Thanks!

2 Likes

Now I want to watch it, but it is only in prime that I don’t have a subscription and also not available in my area :frowning:

1 Like

@guiltyo0o

Am really sorry about that. I have Prime so thanks for that info. Hopefully RViki will have it here again very soon. Lately they have so many oldies available. I’ll do a request and u sh

@guiltyo0o
Request link by @aznative
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713-Request-a-TV-Show-or-Movie

I did the request! Good Luck!

1 Like

Your responses to @lutra are what helped me to find the drama.

3 Likes

I found it via Amazon Prime via a VPN, though I am not sure if everyone can do that, but if you can, good luck, it is a super hard to get show. But super pleased with the help. It really is good to watch this old one again.

1 Like

I’m guessing maybe bc of; region? Prime don’t have it. I also checked netflix, freevee and tuby.

image now I’m the one sad lol

Yeap, cause of Region, I would highly suggest requesting it for your region on Viki, as Sadly, Copyright that they have to pay for and other stuff makes life fun for us Korean Drama Fans

1 Like

It’s easily available on those “other” platforms, though. I found it within seconds.
If one is careful to not click on random things (or has an ad-blocker, which is the easiest thing in the world, and saves you from the temptation to click), they are pretty safe.

1 Like

I wasn’t going to say anything, but that is true, if you know how to google search, if you google search certain key words, you know more than me though.

1 Like