Umbrellas

I recall there’s another one about umbrellas, but I couldn’t find it.

I cannot believe it, but yellow umbrellas are all over the place especially in our new dramas! have you seen them??

1 Like

We have a lot of dramas with umbrellas so it’s hard to tell which one you’re searching for. There was Born Again, with the yellow-umbrella murderer… Amensalism has red umbrellas… and there are many others.

The recent drama A Robot in the Orange Orchard also has an umbrella.

2 Likes

Here it is

3 Likes

thanks for your responses, lutra, got it, and put the new dramas there that has the yellow umbrellas. interesting
shraddhasingh

also this person had an interesting thing about umbrellas , a good read!

Then you might want to mark this thread for deletion? It’ enough to change the title to “TO DELETE”, delete your own posts except for the first one, which you may change to “Delete please”, tagging Sean or someone else from the staff.

1 Like

Yep - if you need dramas with umbrellas - My umbrella collection is for you! LOL umbrella%20gif

2 Likes

I bought a mostly transparent umbrella in Korea for about $2 which had yellow polka dots. I think the umbrella was the same as used in The Story of Kang Koo and in another K drama. Alas, I lost that umbrella.
I am the proud owner of umbrellas featuring Ji Chang Wook, Kim Soo Hyun and Kwon Song Wu, respectively. I was the successful bidder at my Korean club’s auction for each and although I probably paid over double what they would cost in SK, I never was able to find actor umbrella’s in several trips while there! I don’t have them enshrined - I actually use them so they are in the trunk of my car!

6 Likes

I think I would find a way to display them somehow, opened or unopened, thats just me though. would be neat to display, I think.

2 Likes

Lots of umbrella scenes in the new drama “Why Her?”

2 Likes