Uncontrollably Fond

What are you finding the k-drama uncontrollably fond? :sorriso largo:

hey ! i just finished the drama, the ending was sadly beautiful </3 i cried in every episodes of this one xd

1 Like

I haven’t watched it yet, and I don’t want to watch it if it has a sad ending, so please tell me. You don’t need to tell me any details. But is it sad for the main people? They don’t end up together?

you have to watch it, i mean… it will be sad but beautiful too i will not spoil you, go and watch haha sry

1 Like

OMG!! I stopped watching with fear that he will die :desapontado:

It’s all right. I won’t watch it, just in case. There have been too many sad endings in real life. At least in dramas I want to have a happy ending. There are so many other dramas, I’ll pass this one.

1 Like

do not fear, just watch, you have to, this drama deserve to be watched whether he dies or not

1 Like

i do not agree with you but as you want ^^ you’re missing a very good one, Kim woo bin’s acting in this drama is incredible far more better than what he did till now.

1 Like

I just cried in fact think he dies. when I watched absolut boyfriend version of Taiwan I cried for three days, I could not accept me. I’m not mature enough to think that it is just a drama. for me it’s like real life.

1 Like

See, we all know it’s only a drama and the actors are just actors.
But when we know of situations in real life where someone died. For instance some of us have lost a grandparent, or a beloved pet. For those of us who are a bit older, we may have lost a friend to cancer, or to a car accident. We may have had a miscarriage, or lost our significant other and been through a divorce. We may have lost our job, or our friends may have lost theirs.
So, seeing the emotional depiction of such things in a drama, although we know that this is fake, we are nevertheless reminded of the real-life situations we have been in or heard of. It is like a trigger of a pain which is already there in our heart, but we usually don’t think much of, we keep it buried.
All the pain coming from death, separation, rejection, failure… When we see it, we recognize it, it resonates within us. Thus we feel it fresh and raw as real. It’s not for the characters we cry, it’s for ourselves.

1 Like

Compared to the writers other works and even on it’s own that drama is subpar, very disappointing for me, considering the fact that i liked her previous stuff. The problem isn’t the acting like some people say it’s the fact that the story is lacking in touching moments and scenes, it fails to project the emotions and to reach the audience and that’s an immediate fail when it comes to melodramas. Their plots are all cliched, they can’t hold the viewers by being interesting and original, they depend on stirring people hearts and “Uncontrollably Fond” didn’t even made a little wave.

1 Like

all the “not touching moments” was actually touching, guess some ppl
misinterprets it.

1 Like

I loved the drama, actually the fact that I became fan of Kdramas was because there were dramas with sad endings not the typical happily ever after. I really missed dramas like this.

2 Likes

Nope, people just have different opinions and see and feel things differently. I simply find the drama to be boring, but then again that’s just me. I very much prefer the scriptwriter’s older works.

hallelujah ! thank you !

1 Like

have you finished it by now?

I said I wouldn’t watch it and I didn’t. I didn’t even start it, let alone finish it.
I loved “My Mister”, “Crowned Clown” and “Search: www”.