Underrated K-pop songs/groups or solo artists

Today, while listening to music, I realized that there are so many great songs out there, but sadly, not all of them get the recognition they deserve. Share K-pop songs, groups, or solo artists that you think are underrated. I will start first.

The Rose
Take Me Down & Red

I was so impressed when I first heard these two songs today. I was shocked to see that these two songs are not as famous as they should be,

5 Likes

I love The Rose, all their members got back from their military service earlier this year so they will be releasing new music, they released Childhood 6 days ago. Just in case you arenโ€™t aware their fandom name is Black Rose

I could totally spam your topic with The Rose content, but Iโ€™ll refrain. LOL

5 Likes

Isnt The Rose pretty popular though? Or am I just too much of a kpop addict? โ€œSheโ€™s in the Rainโ€ is a song ive heard in many places, so I thought theyโ€™re popularโ€ฆ

Bands are usually criminally underrated. N.Flying, ONEWE, The Roseโ€ฆ all really good k-bands

8 Likes

The Rose are popular internationally, very underappreciated in Korea, even for a band I think.

2 Likes

Zion T is a solo artist. Some of his songs are well known but he deserves more recognition about is talent. All his albums are awesome with a big work. Here I share an acoustic version live of all his grand songs. Please appreciate this man. https://youtu.be/cc-P6NKpMpk![IMG_20220924_114455|380x499](upload://hlBthR1dJqel5ldgfbeTNKlJISj.jpeg)

4 Likes

Yes! I actually heard it while I was going deep into the rabbitโ€™s hole. Such an amazing son, and their voices are so relaxing.
@vivi_1485 Actually, I donโ€™t know, but personally I had never heard of them until I came across โ€œTake me downโ€. It should be a crime to not pay attention to such amazing bands.

2 Likes

The absolute truth! I am a huge fan of N.Flying, and it kills me that people do not appreciate their talent more.

3 Likes

Fan of all three :raising_hand_woman:โ€โ™€

6 Likes

J-Walk, Busker Busker, Hyukohโ€ฆ to name a few.

2 Likes

And Hip Hop artists. :pensive:

One of my favorite songs:

3 Likes

I love Yanghwa BRDG(์–‘ํ™”๋Œ€๊ต) :heart_eyes: and its beautiful lyrics

3 Likes

IKR! Adding some of my favorites here

This is the one that got nominated at the MAMAs

4 Likes

Great choices. Here are a couple of my faves:

This one is a love song directly to their fandom N.Fia:

โ€œE-yoโ€

And this one needs to be heard live to appreciate the full effect:

โ€œFlashbackโ€

1 Like

You KNOW a group is awesome when their live performances sound better than the studio versions! :star_struck:

Is Gaho underrated? I havenโ€™t seen people really appreciate the guy as a vocalist much - though everyone knows his Itaewon Class and Start Up OSTs. I REALLY enjoy his live band singing

1 Like

He keeps complaining that he is :joy:

2 Likes

Really? :joy::joy: Do you have any videos with him saying that? :laughing:

One of my favorite songs

His rock band versions of songs are sooo good

His latest MV:

Heโ€™s still exploring genresโ€ฆ this one seems to be electronic pop or something. I love how long it takes me to be able to sing the chorus properly :joy: So much vocal dancing lol exactly why I love him :heart:

707K YT subscribers. Iโ€™d say that is criminal.

3 Likes

Or that people donโ€™t recognize him face-to-face. Sometimes that includes his fans :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes, that one! And Iโ€™ve seen some other small comments, as well.

His new album is great.

2 Likes

they are cool :fire:

INCREDIBLE U.S.A. NEWS!

We will have K-popโ€™s artist on Broadway! I can imagine the price of those tickets.

2 Likes