️⭐🇰🇷 Upcoming K-DRAMAS 2023 🇰🇷️ WANTED CHANNELS

https://www.soompi.com/article/1581227wpp/lee-jae-wook-and-jo-bo-ah-in-talks-to-star-in-new-historical-romance-drama?fbclid=IwAR1AFXHn7kp1K42QNpTDuokCBWK0rR2ocPiqpS10ac2b1nLFcQaXp5zp17A

5 Likes

Ohh. Korean going to be a Korean version of Go ahead it will be good for compared it both. Original version is awesome.

1 Like

Queen Woo and a very lucky day in other platform confirmed

3 Likes

Sadly, Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 will be on another Platform.

5 Likes

The fu… :angry::triumph::rage:

1 Like

My perfect stranger aka before run into you channel created

6 Likes

Hope “My Perfect Stranger” will be open to all languages.
Thanks so much @dannyelita32_368 for the good news. :star_struck:
I’ve added details on the channel page.

5 Likes

Happiness Battle premieres on May 31 according to dramalist

I´ve been waited for a long time premieres in July according to dramalist

New drama Couching tiger, hidden dragon
https://www.soompi.com/article/1582435wpp/im-siwan-in-talks-to-star-in-new-suspense-drama-set-in-1980s
Drama for 2024

3 Likes

We already have the Chinese version. Let’s try to get the license of the Korean one :raised_hands::v:

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I absolutely loved the Chinese version.
I’ll send in a Viki request form. Thanks again @marykarmelina .

3 Likes

Channel created of numbers. Please keep sending request we don’t have available in Latin America yet

3 Likes

Curious why “My Perfect Stranger” isn’t in Viki’s Coming Soon assortment.

1 Like

You can see the channel on the first side

Channels created of this dramas

7 Likes

What’s going on here? These dramas from previous years are or were in NFX :scream: Is it possible that Viki made a big move this time? :eyes:

6 Likes

Some of these dramas aren’t available in Netflix now, but it is something in the rain… So maybe they do an agreement or something I don’t know. But I wish we have the opportunity to have some new dramas too.Or may be they started to lost interest in Korean dramas… Good for Viki and us. Keep sending request.

2 Likes

Exactly! We also recently got a few Japanese titles that are still currently available on Netflix (in Europe at least), and they are also subtitled there into many languages, the same ones that we can subtitle them here into. So I was surprised to see them come here, plus the fact that they are available in the same regions that Netflix makes them available for :eyes:
Interesting :smiley:

3 Likes

Ist there a drama list side for this one?
The Villain of Romance

2 Likes

No until now just my perfect stranger. Maybe these days.We have to looking for.

1 Like

Maybe some type of reciprocal agreement?
In the past I’ve seen many dramas, that I watched on Viki, released on NF. (In USA)
I have my work cut out for me today. I’ll be busy adding goodies to a few (not all) channels that have been added.
Also, they are all JTBC content.

4 Likes