️⭐🇰🇷 Upcoming K-DRAMAS 2023 🇰🇷️ WANTED CHANNELS

I’ve searched and can’t find anything for “The Villain of Romance”. Neither from English nor Hangul search.

2 Likes

I think that NF had acquired the license for X years, the license has expired and now somebody else can buy it.
“Something in the Rain” made me so angry that I’m struggling to forget it exists. I - and many others - wanted to kill the writers after episode 13.

And… What’s with the constant title changes by Viki? Hello My Twenties? This was Age of Youth! Why do they confuse people?

3 Likes

I agree! I have this strange love-hate relationship with “Something in the Rain.” I absolutely love it on the one hand, but… how could the writers do this to us and give us this level of frustration? :see_no_evil: Still, it’s a classic, so it’ll be great to have it here.

Thanks me neither… so let’s see and wait what’s about

1 Like

Thanks!
Did you see the two channels Viki added for the Chinese animated dramas?
The Girl Downstairs, and Since I Wasn’t the Heroine. Both are licensed.

2 Likes

There is also a third animation movie. I hope they are good :blush::heart:

It was also called Hello My Twenties on NF.

3 Likes

Bitch rich aka before Cheondam international high school on May 31

https://www.soompi.com/article/1584340wpp/lee-eun-saem-and-red-velvets-yeri-are-unlikely-classmates-in-chilling-poster-for-upcoming-drama-bitch-x-rich
NEW DRAMA AEMA
https://www.soompi.com/article/1584330wpp/honey-lee-in-talks-to-star-in-new-comedy-drama
USELESS LIES IN JULY CONFIRMED
https://www.soompi.com/article/1584713wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-hwang-minhyuns-new-drama-confirms-supporting-cast

3 Likes

Strangers on July confirmed

New drama WON KYUNG

https://www.soompi.com/article/1585799wpp/cha-joo-young-in-talks-to-star-as-female-lead-in-new-historical-drama

3 Likes

According to MDL “Strangers” will be on another platform.

2 Likes

Oh nooo that’s bad

2 Likes

Because many of you read and often reply to my posts (providing details and information of interest to the volunteer community) made on various channels, I wanted you to know why I am unable respond to comments, post comments to update information on drama channels, or reply to any comments posted by individuals.
I wanted my viki community friends to know I’m not ignoring your comments. :two_hearts:

Ten days about I was banned by Disqus/Viki from participating in any way on Viki’s channel pages.

Ten (10) days ago Disqus/Viki banned me for 15 days and deleted at least ten posts I made giving information/YT teasers, etc. giving details about upcoming/new dramas.

Disqus/Viki also deleted all my upvotes to responses made to my comments made on various channels.

This is the message I read today when I checked the ‘status’ of my ban.
" We are unable to post your comment because Viki has placed your account in a timeout. You will be able to comment again when your timeout expires 5 days from now.
Find out more. (link: Who deleted/removed my comment or blocked my account? | Disqus)
“If you are banned on a single site . . . . This message indicates that your account has been banned on a single site by a site moderator.”

5 Likes

aznative
" We are unable to post your comment because Viki has placed your account in a timeout.

Talking about biting the hand that feeds you. They have become in here a total mockery since because of you is that I have known of dramas available here at RViki. I like the fact that I have been interested in some Chinese dramas because of your info, and I have watched them because of you. The special gift you have is that you don’t post dramas you only personally like you bc you put general dramas Korean or Chinese alike. It’s a shame they have put you through this and you deserve an apology. They can’t say anything about YOUTUBE because YT has plenty of viki’s drama’s commercials too. You are not breaking any rules. I have even watched on YT many teasers of viki’s dramas/shows/movies so why can’t you post those here? DISQUS I don’t know why either since viki and Disqus are one. Hope you find out who that site moderator is and that we can know her name too. Shame on her! Lately all they do here is deleting things posted that doesn’t even make sense. They need to put this person in check bc they need to come back down from that cloud. So sorry you are going through this bad experience if there’s someone who doesn’t deserve that, is you @aznative.

3 Likes

Thank you dear for your kind and encouraging words. :blush::butterfly:
I wanted friends to know the issue and why I haven’t been actively adding information on channels.

My problems are nothing compared to the hurdles many faithful and diligent volunteer contributors have to deal with.

5 Likes

aznative
My problems are nothing compared to the hurdles many faithful and diligent volunteer contributors have to deal with.

Yes, as a RVIKI volunteer myself I know what they are putting us all through, and sadly, things will only get much, much worse… :cry:

2 Likes

New channels

Oh Youngsim channel created

4 Likes

My heart is beating confirmed in June
https://www.soompi.com/article/1586341wpp/watch-2pms-taecyeon-won-ji-an-and-more-describe-their-roles-in-vampire-romance-drama-at-1st-script-reading

2 Likes

Ji Chang-wook’s 2010 series “Smile, Dong-Hae” aka “Smile Again” is coming to Viki in two weeks. Actress Do Ji-won, who starred with Ji Chang-wook in “Healer” (2014), portrays his mother in “Smile, Dong-Hae”.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing!
Song Ha-yoon and Dong-hae starred together in OCN’s “God’s Quiz 4” (2014).
Sure wish we could get all seasons of “God’s Quiz” on Viki.

3 Likes