[Viki Community Team] 2023 Winter Subathon is near!

winter-subathon-faq-600x484

It’s that time again.

The 2023 Winter Subathon starts this Wednesday, November 29, 2023 8:00 AM :snowflake:

Don’t forget to RSVP! Find more details about the Winter Subathon and how to earn a new Snowy Owl badge on the FAQ page.

31 Likes

@damiechan , yes, badges are super cute. I love the background. The hatching egg is also a nice touch :joy: I hope all pure segmenters reach it.

12 Likes

the 500 badge is cute

6 Likes

That’s not fair , all of the badges are SUPER cute. i want all of them lol
there should be an option to get all of Hedwig’s circle of life since being an egg :joy: :joy:

13 Likes

Yes, theyre so cute!

3 Likes

There should be a special badge for those who recruit new subbers in their team during a sub-segathon. Something like this:

Notice the tired look on that mother’s face :smirk:

18 Likes

I love the picture :joy:

4 Likes

Badges look dan cute!!! I am not sure which one I will get, but I am in for the Subathon! Going to do as much as I can!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: thats cute,
I want the 10,000 one :sneezing_face: but I don’t think I can get one, but I’ll try for sure! :muscle:

6 Likes

The badges are so cute! I love them all!

5 Likes

Whoever suggested the snow owl was spot on! So cute! :smile: Next winter we should do a winter leopard. Make the snow animals a kind of series. :smile:

5 Likes

I woted for the snow owl but lets be honest we all know that I will suggest a badger next time (and so on, until I get my badger badge)… :wink:

6 Likes

Just an idea but it would be very cute if we could keep the badges for each milestones, just like with subtitling/language badges. @vikicommunity Can’t we arrange that? :smiling_face_with_tear:

10 Likes

Nooo… They are already too many. I wish I could declutter my list from all the “first 100 subs”, “first 1000 subs” badges in each of my languages! If they could just go away when you reach the next level. What good do they do? Obviously if you have a 10.000 badge you’ve been through the 100 and 1000, no? If they’re too many it’s a bother even to scroll through them all, and who will ever go see them?

3 Likes

Badgers would be super cute for the next subathon! You’ve got my vote! :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, let’s hope we get a Badger.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be fun cuz all the badges are super cute :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hoping to see you all at our Winter Trivia Event today at 10:00 AM PST. We’ve upped the challenge level this time around!! :grin:

Details here!

4 Likes

@brendas

Hope you’re having a great day. Do we get a badge this time too? I was not able to join this Summer, so I am hopeful for the Winter event.

2 Likes

As I said, words “I love this spread in the answers” were quite diabolic, @brendas :smiling_imp: :joy:

2 Likes