[Viki Community Team] October 2023 Updates

They aren’t like skunks but they can destroy thing by digging… :wink:

4 Likes

I nominated the Arctic Hare, but I’m also interested in the Snowy Owl.

7 Likes

Thank you, you are so kind :blush:

We had polar bear before, and it’s my favorite badge. So I wouldn’t mind having one again. Look at this little guy! Isn’t he the cutest? And I love the background - looks like he’s standing somewhere in nature.

Say that five times fast! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

I’d love one of those!

@bozoli That is an adorable badge!

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: So cute!!! And if you had known me, than you know that´s one of my reasons (more than that I love the idea of a badger badge)… :wink:

5 Likes

Are you… by any chance playing a game on FB with those characters?

4 Likes

I suggested the Otter :otter: I think it’s cute

5 Likes

And their teeth are no joke either, I saw one once while driving to a friend in the woods he was running next to street, and it was fast, I slowed down, thinking “No, bad idea you do not want to cross the street now …” And suddenly it was out of sight.It was kind of funny it looked like he did land version of a swimming butterfly up and down throw the green gras.

3 Likes

Do you know the Latin name of Otters?

Lutra Lutra

I got to learn that because of the Viki nick I chose.

6 Likes

While on this topic, can Croatian translators finally get a Croatian language badge?

Serbians have it, Hungarians have it. And yet…

6 Likes

It’s adorable, really close to the Italian word!
(I proposed capybara, when they are immersed in water they are very cute)

5 Likes

Well, what is the Italian name?

4 Likes

It’s “Lontra” :otter:

5 Likes

I would love an Arctic wolf or a winter animal.

wol

13 Likes

Thank you again for letting us share your stories with the rest of the community, @maria_lavendula_77 and @androniki_p !! We are so grateful! :heartpulse::blush::heartpulse: :blush:

9 Likes

What an interesting idea to have each week be a different animal, @shraddhasingh. Thanks for suggesting it!

6 Likes

I love how varied these animal suggestions for Winter Subathon are! I can’t wait to see which ones end up in the Top 10 for your final vote! :badger: :owl: :snowflake: :otter: :wolf:

10 Likes

Thank you again for asking me, :heart:

6 Likes

I suggested a mermaid!

There is no “website” field in the Preferences tab.

UPDATE: People have shown me where it is!

4 Likes

If you scroll down a little bit after clicking on the “Profile” to the left, you should be able to see the “Website” field.

7 Likes