[Viki Community Team] Seg-Subtember 2023: Week 1

Thank you, I wish you the same. :heart:

11 Likes

I’m aiming for the 5-day badge!

46 Likes

Hello, I’m going for the 5-day badge!
Good luck, everyone!

23 Likes

I’m not sure which badge to go for but I segged about 2,5 minutes of ASC ep 368 with Eric Nam and subbed it a bit along the way as well. Then the red ocean started and was like ok that’s a sign I have to quit before I get all annoyed. The ep is 55 minutes long so who knows if I will finish it by the end of the challenge. :rofl:

Do not take over please, there are enough other eps for everyone who wants a challenge because those eps are a nightmare to seg and sub. :confounded:

Be sure to contact the CM or a moderator if you are not on the team yet :slight_smile:

24 Likes

I’ll try for the 2 or 3-days badge! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

24 Likes

Hello everyone. This week I’ll be modest, because I’ll be away for a few days, so I’m only going for the 3-days badge. Good luck to us all!

21 Likes

Good luck everyone.
As there is no 7-day badge to earn, I will just head for the 5-day badge.

21 Likes

I subbed tonight and now realized I’m not sure if I rsvped, so I did right now, but if I didn’t before: there goes my 1st day of subbing without counting. I’m not sure when my next DL is… so?? @brendas, any idea?

20 Likes

As far as I know RSVP is not really needed. It’s just a way for Viki to see how many people are interested in doing the challenge. But maybe this time it’s different as this challenge is a bit different.

13 Likes

GO DUDIE! I will save EP 368 for you! :partying_face:

Yea, contact me if you want to segment ASC!

@Viki We need more hearts if you want us to tag ALL our buddies! It’s like I have over 200 segmenters on my invitation lists and who knows how many TEs, GEs CEs & subbers I work with! It’s sure is more than 50! If you want us to play tag, WE NEED MORE HEARTS!

Screenshot 2023-09-01 115517

19 Likes

Aiming for the 5 days badge. Let’s gooo! :grin:

26 Likes

I will strive to get the 5 day badge. Let’s fight! Success for all of us.:pray:t3::rose::hugs::pray:t3:

35 Likes

I plan to chase 2 days badge

30 Likes

Hi, everyone!
I’ll try the 5-day badge!
Jiayou, people! :muscle:

41 Likes

:sweat_smile: Good to know. Thanks for the info!

As of now, I can’t decide which gem (badge) is more precious as any gem is a gem in itself.
Ideally, I’d like to have one of each :heart_eyes:, but that’s unworkable and impracticable (for me). We’ll see how it goes, and I must say all the gem badges are pretty and precious. :gem: :sparkling_heart:

Looking at my own crystal ball, I can predict with 100% certainty that I will be “very forgetful” :smile_cat: during the month of Sept… :wink: :smirk:

All said, all the BEST to all! HAVE FUN!

40 Likes

Hello! :grinning:Everyone. I’ll try to do my best at segmenting & subtitling.
Hopefully, I’m going for the 5-day badge!
Let’s have fun!!! :kissing_heart: :blush:

32 Likes

Hi! I’m going for the 2-day badge for this week. Good luck to everyone! :two_hearts:

31 Likes

Hopefully, I’ll go for the 5-day badge. :crossed_fingers:t2::blue_heart:

27 Likes

You can do it @porkypine!!! U’re almost daily contributing in viki, a healty spare time is always needed. Go for a 4 or 5 day and take the weekend to enjoy the world, thanks god a 7-day strike isn’t needed.
Take care!
& add me if need segmenters, I’m always available :see_no_evil::blue_heart:

16 Likes

aloha. hoping to aim for five day badge.

25 Likes