[Viki Community Team] Seg-Subtember 2023: Week 1

Hi, guys. I want to try the 5-day badge.

36 Likes

I hope to be in the top 25 :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I’ll go for the 2-days badge.

33 Likes

How about Wrong Carriage, Right Groom? Starts Monday. We are running an experiment to find the most efficient way to do adjust and combine with multiple languages. Join us! We need feedback from working segmenters since we are getting more and more multiple-language pre-subs.

Viki, bjohnsonwong, Stariz and a few other NSSA senseis are on board to find the best method to use. They will be reviewing the process. :innocent:

SEGMENTERS WELCOME for this project: contact porkypine

17 Likes

Think I’m gonna go for the 5-day badge, but I am tempted at the 4-day badge because of the yellow gem.

24 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m going for the 5-day badge. Good luck and have fun!

22 Likes

I’m going for the 2 days badge :purple_heart:

25 Likes

Hello everyone. I will start with the 2 days badge. Good luck to everyone. :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Good luck to y’all, guys. The badge will be mine as well :slight_smile: Powodzenia dla polskiej Viki ekipy!

19 Likes

By now many have realized there is also a nice badge here on dicussions if you get 10 hearts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :laughing: good luck to you all!

19 Likes

well, i know that ppl mostly liked my post randomly to finish the mission but thanks for the good reply badge :slight_smile: .

16 Likes

I am going after the 5-days badge!! Bring it on:)

23 Likes

Before Viki started forbidding us to combine, @valneijr and I already had a fine-working method for multisubbed shows.
And why are we putting up with this :ox: :poop: in the first place? They could either leave out the OL subs or let us segment/A&C before adding them. Why do we have to bend over backward to adjust to Viki’s unreasonable demands?

15 Likes

I’ll probably try for the 2-day badge. Best of luck to all!

23 Likes

Personally I keep being in conflict between the fact that this is not our job as segmenters, we shouldn’t have to deal all this, and in the end without combining we can’t provide the best quality, and the fact that I still want the viewers to have good quality timing (within the limits we’ve been imposed).

23 Likes

I’m going for the 5-day badge ! :smiley:

21 Likes

I’m going for the 2-day! :smiley:

20 Likes

I’m going for the 5-day badge. Let’s see if work will let me do so. Good luck everybody!

22 Likes

Excited for 5-day! good luck everyone! Fighting!

19 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m going for the 5-day green badge!

22 Likes