I got lucky :joy:

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 16.16.13

4 Likes

I didn’t save the clapping hands pics got 9 out of 10, but one question selfchecked when I tried to scroll so I don’t even know what question it was since it jumped to the next and there was no back button… was easy!

2 Likes

What about taking it again? :sweat_smile:

I did, and keep scoring between 6/10 several times, 5/10 once, and back to my initial score 7/10.

:joy: It’s the worst for me, especially since I did not watch most, or even remember the synopsis of the featured shows.

@simi11,
I found the buttons, look! :joy: Yes, I’m back to taking the quiz, and look what I got! 9/10, and last score is 8/10.
So, I’ve finally figured out the ones I’m having trouble with, and I still don’t know the answers.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We love seeing your scores. :heart: Thank you for sharing! Looks like we may need to increase the difficulty level next time!! :grin:

5 Likes

It was really easy to be honest but that’s okay.

3 Likes

Oh funny, gosh how did I not see them… usually it’s “back” word or something, lol, you made me laugh… I might take it again later :wink:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to join. Hopefully, the Community Team provides more opportunities in the near future.

I scored 9/10. I should treat myself to more dramas. :laughing:

3 Likes