

I got lucky ![]()

I didn’t save the clapping hands pics got 9 out of 10, but one question selfchecked when I tried to scroll so I don’t even know what question it was since it jumped to the next and there was no back button… was easy!
What about taking it again? ![]()
I did, and keep scoring between 6/10 several times, 5/10 once, and back to my initial score 7/10.
It’s the worst for me, especially since I did not watch most, or even remember the synopsis of the featured shows.
@simi11,
I found the buttons, look!
Yes, I’m back to taking the quiz, and look what I got! 9/10, and last score is 8/10.
So, I’ve finally figured out the ones I’m having trouble with, and I still don’t know the answers.![]()
We love seeing your scores.
Thank you for sharing! Looks like we may need to increase the difficulty level next time!! ![]()
It was really easy to be honest but that’s okay.
Oh funny, gosh how did I not see them… usually it’s “back” word or something, lol, you made me laugh… I might take it again later ![]()
Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to join. Hopefully, the Community Team provides more opportunities in the near future.
I scored 9/10. I should treat myself to more dramas. ![]()









