[Viki Community Team] Summer Live Trivia Event

Come test your Asian drama knowledge with us before the Summer Subathon starts!

This Thursday, June 15, 2023 from 10 – 10:30 AM PDT, the Viki Community team will be hosting the first live trivia event! Join us via Zoom for some fun and games. No need to get your fancy clothes on. Everything will be done via chat!

How to join this Summer’s Live Trivia Event

1. If you do not have one already, be sure to create a free Zoom account

2. On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at 10 AM PDT, click on this link to join. (Convert to your local time zone here.)
    Passcode: 911371
    Webinar ID: 984 7110 3875
    International numbers available: Zoom International Dial-in Numbers - Zoom

• Note, if you are having issues with the direct link above, we also recommend copying and pasting this link (https://rakuten.zoom.us/j/98471103875?pwd=dmNpTy9rK0dKNHRSeGdldjJ6eUZRZz09) into your browser tab.
  3. That’s it!

Heads up! We have a little surprise in store for those who stay until the end!

We look forward to “seeing” you all there! :tada:

UPDATE:

Thank you everyone for joining us at our first live Trivia Event! We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. :blush:

Didn’t get a chance to join? Do not worry! We would like to welcome you to test your knowledge of K-dramas here ! Let us know your score below!

15 Likes

See you there! I’m all excited…

2 Likes

Yeyyyy Can’t wait ^^

1 Like

Yess :partying_face::tada:.

Me too :grin:

If it’s just 30min then I will try to join the Zoom (19:00 Swedish time is perfect).

1 Like

It’s the one time of the week, where I have something planned in the evening… :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yay! We’re excited to play trivia with you all tomorrow. We have some other tricks up our sleeve as well. :wink: See you then!!
@someofliz - next time for sure!! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

south east time not perfect.

One question do I join with maria_lavendula or my real name?

1 Like

Hi @maria_lavendula_77 ! I’m so excited you’ll be joining us!! :heart:
It’s probably best to go with your Viki user ID but feel free to use your first real name if you’d like. We do advise not to include your last name for privacy!
Thanks for asking!!!

3 Likes

I always like follow rules so thank you for answering.:heart:

2 Likes

Such a fun event! Loved participating in it.

2 Likes

Missed it. What was it like?

2 Likes

For those of us who are not familiar with Zoom, it was just one big source of stress. I sort of was there, but I missed most of it because I had no idea how the platform worked. My browser wasn’t cooperating, either. I had a headache by the time it was over.

1 Like

I didn’t understand how to vote (I’m used to Zoom meetings because of the pandemic) so I only wrote in comments. I think next time will be better when we all know and understand this sort of events. I’m really happy that Viki wants to come closer to us volunteers.

2 Likes

Oh, no! I’m so sorry to hear this brought you so much stress, @mirjam_465 :cry:
Thank you for sharing that there are those who are not accustomed to using Zoom. Let me host a Zoom tutorial before our next event! I can cover everything - how to use chat, how to use polls… etc. I’ll be super low key but very informative!

We also received a great suggestion to open up the room 15 min beforehand so we can walk everyone through the Zoom features and get you comfortable with using them! :+1:

4 Likes

Hi, maria_lavendula_77! Thank you so much for showing up to support us!
It has indeed been awhile since the pandemic “Zoom explosion” so even I found that I had to give myself a refresher course! :grin: We’re so sorry we didn’t think of this beforehand and will definitely make time to cover features next time!

4 Likes

Hi @padmalayag ! Thank you for dialing in to join as I know you are 12.5 hours ahead of us! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for joining us at our first live Trivia Event! We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. :blush:

Didn’t get a chance to join? Do not worry! We would like to welcome you to test your knowledge of K-dramas here! Let us know your score below!

9 Likes

I scored! :drum::drum::drum:(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

!Summer Trivia Viki Quiz
@vikicommunity, :laughing::face_with_monocle::thinking::rofl:
Your trivia is so similar to this opened topic.
Guess the drama by seeing the picture.It's really fun

4 Likes