Viki need this drama! best chinese drama!

Love O2O
Synopsis:Xiao Nai (Yang Yang) is a gaming expert who, courtesy of his basketball skills, academic excellence, swimming talent and game company presidency, also happens to be the most popular student on campus. When he first comes across the gorgeous computer science major Bei Wei Wei (Zheng Shuang), the infinitely talented wunderkind immediately falls in love. But it’s not Bei’s looks that he notices; it’s the ridiculous mastery with which she is commanding her guild and owning everyone in an online multiplayer game that makes her impossible to forget. Now, Xiao Nai must use his skills both in real life and online to capture the adorable but dorky Bei’s heart. But does their love have the XP to succeed, or will this relationship never level up?
This is The best our community need this :smiley:

3 Likes

Agree!!
Actually I am watching this drama @ DF.
I think viki is missing very good new dramas.

Me toó, its My first chinese drama cuz its so good xD

You must be talking about this…

Actually, Love 020 is the alternate name of its movie, with a different set of cast.

The cdrama is known as [Just One Smile is Very Alluring 微微一笑很倾城]. I agree this is shaping up to be a must-watch cdrama. I love the plot theme about the goings-on and the creatives in the gaming industry, and of course, the OTP. Aren’t they so cute and sweet? The gaming industry is pretty intriguing, though TBH, I am not a game-enthusiast.

Viki did have a fan channel for this cdrama. But I think it has been taken down. Do help to make the drama licensed by completing the License request:
https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form

Lately, many fan channels have been taken down due to copyright issues, not to mention ‘techy issues’. I’ve been involved in some that were taken down. I hope Viki would come up with a solution - get more licensed dramas and do away with fan channels - cos all that wasted volunteer contribution is very discouraging… SIGH!

3 Likes

Update!

Looks like the competitor channel has secured the license. So, everyone, no need to submit the request form anymore.

Cheers :<

O: nice!!!

can someone upload my little princess

I’m actually submitting the request for the movie. Let’s do this guys.

To be honest i find the (series) Love 020 much more interesting than the movie itself .:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: