Viki please addThai dramas (Lakorns) back

Hi for whoever read this, I really want viki add thai lakorn to their collection because lakorn is very hard to find with eng sub i know enough subber but because there isn’t a platform to share their work they stopped i really hope viki provide this opportunity for the subber & bring lakorn back, i know in the past there was lakorn but they removed later because copyright issues then they definitely stopped but now its time to bring it back.
There are many good quality lakorn waiting to be discover as an international fan i watched raw but watching with sub is like the knowing the world, they also have a huge fan base so viki should take advantage of this situation make its website more unique & diverse & different from other sites so adding lakorn to your collection is the perfect solution.
viki already have kdrama & thankfully Cdrama but now its time for lakorn content.

Finally thanks for everyone who reads this & support this by letting the viki team know or another way you could think off to viki add lakron to their content & license them.
wish you all a great day.

3 Likes

can i translate eng to spa???

1 Like

there is nothing to sub because there is no lakorn,
Well, right now there is no lakorn in viki in the past there was, so i was trying to post here so could people request bring thai lakorn back.
I hope my post here would encourage the fans to request viki staff to bring back thai lakorn & they would share a way to add lakorn in viki.
so if anyone know a way to add lakorn or bring lakorn back please post here.

1 Like

@sima_rose12_836 from time to time I read on Viki about your brought up desire for Lakorn dramas. Perhaps you can add this request into the “idea bucket” at the community page which the staff is reading, here is the link:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000556227-Viki-Ideas
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

I think your title is a little bit misleading. Especially the verb “Adding” may give the impression that it’s being added already.
What would you think about changing it to
“Viki, please add Thai dramas (Lakorns) again!”

@irmar you are right Sorry it was my mistake & It was my first post, definitely is my fault I will fix it.

1 Like

@simi11 i did what you told me.
everyone please give it upvote so they could consider it, okay.
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360004231667-Viki-please-add-Thai-dramas-Lakorns-again-

2 Likes

You don’t need to be sorry or anything! I just mentioned it so that you can get more responses to your post, that’s all. We were all new here once, and we have been helped by many, so we try to pass it on :slight_smile:

1 Like

@sima_rose12_836 Hello, and thank you so much for asking Viki to add Thai lakorn. My first time commenting, but I wanted to let you know I also miss seeing Thai lakorn here. I used to watch them years ago, so I hope Viki will bring them back again.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too, i miss lakorns.

1 Like

(To request Thai lakorns on Viki, please fill out our Title Request Form, which you can find here.

We work really hard to license the shows that we get requests for but do know that as this is a difficult process it might not always be possible. To learn more about our licensing process, check out this blog post written by our CEO.

Cheers,
Kristie)

This is the response i got,
So guys i have an idea we can request a one lakorn old or new something that attracts new fans & make viki bring more lakorn themselves so which lakorn do you suggest we should request only one because we need to focus on this one so we could many votes.
Guys leave your suggestion then i will make poll which lakorn we will request.

1 Like

My suggestion is the 2017 lakorn “Kluen Cheewit”, starring Mark Prin Sukarat and Yaya Ussaraya Sperbund. It is a really good drama with romance and revenge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://discussions.viki.com/t/support-request-thai-lakorns-back-to-viki/20394
guys I made this thread so go please check it out so we can get new lakorn i made suggestions there so please help out.

2 Likes