Viki's mail for last badge for 2018

I just completed the survey for the last badge. There was a question about how many badges I have. I answered 10, but the badge for november it’s not on my profile yet. I’m very sure that I have gained the last one too. There are users who got the last badge (for november) on their profile?

3 Likes

Hi @tony83n_283,

Thanks for your inquiry! We’re still in the process of finalizing the November badge application. It’s taken a little while longer as we reviewed all subathon participants, but they should be appearing on profiles in the next few days.

Thanks so much for participating!

Best,
Camille
Viki Community Team

1 Like

I have the same “problem” i guess. I thought it would come ealier. :frowning:

I think we all have the same problem.
See mine don’t either

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know about the e-mail message sent by Viki.
I just completed the survey too! :slight_smile:

Is there not also the completion badge or is this that badge. I have all the others except the November survey one so…just wondering.

thanks.

If you open the survey, you’ll see that Viki is offering 2 different badges as last badge: one for those who gained 10 badges and the other one for those with 8-9 badges. My problem was that I have answered 10 badges (because I’m sure I’ll get the november badge, but on my profile there are only 9 shown).

I didn’t get an email, I’ve scanned my spam folders etc and no dice. I have been getting other things so…who knows.

So…what to do? go to the help center. Search for “badge challenge”. You can find a button to do your survey for December there.

I should have 10 badges plus the one for doing 10 challenges. But if I ever want to win anything around here, obviously I’ll have to forget the editing and go sub and seg. :slight_smile:

Noah Veil

2 Likes

Yes dear editing is such a draining hard work but is not appreciated here (well I mean valued as it should be).
I stopped doing it bc it was driving me crazy and I couldn’t handle the workload it involves. You deserve so much from this site for your dedication and good quality work done by you.

1 Like

I have not received your viki news email… am I the only one, can you try to email it again with the link for the survey, thank you @camiille and Merry Christmas :evergreen_tree: :gift:

1 Like

Never mind @camiille I found the link of the news and the link of the survey!!
@teufelchen_netty_266
@deadliftdiva_548
here is the link of the communique and the survey:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000332308-What-is-the-10-Month-Badge-Challenge-

3 Likes

Yes, Simi girl :slight_smile: I have already found that survey and filled it out - however, a more obvious link for anybody else wandering here is very welcome. :slight_smile:

May you be well and have a blessed holiday season!

GeNie of the Lamp

2 Likes

Hola a mí tampoco me aparece la insignia de noviembre. ¿Qué debo hacer?

es aqui: https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000332308-What-is-the-10-Month-Badge-Challenge-

Guys I think now that everything is all right