Volunteered to be a French moderator for "Ballerino"

I would like to be a French moderator on the film “Ballerino”, because there is none and the subtitles are rotten (automatic translation, probably). I’ve already tried to contact the Channel Managers, but both are INACTIVE, so no response.

Is it possible for you to take me as a French Moderator on it so that I can make a film with a clean French translation ? (correct French spelling + correct classical dance terminology!)
Isabelle Pinchinot

If both CM are inactive, write a Viki Staff to maybe add you, so that you can fix them.

1 Like

…But before becoming a moderator, you have to be qualified for the position:

Right, I am more experienced in French/English translation and editing… But if we think it’s not enough to be a French moderator, I can ask some friends to guide me, even take the job to hire me, knowing that here, there is mostly a big editing work!

I tried to find your Viki profile by copy-pasting your username here, but couldn’t find it. So I posted the web page just in case you were a newbie.

Thank you all. I am Chief Editor and all languages moderator on the channel. The CM’s are no longer active so I have written to brendas to ask to be appointed replacement CM.

1 Like