W Discussion (may contain spoilers!)

BUSTED!

3 Likes

My caveat would be don’t watch it when tired. As I discovered when I "just one more"d too many and concentration at 3a.m.is at an all time low.
Tired
The mental gymnastic required to keep track of who’s who and in which world they’re in is horrendous. Not helped by the fact that two of the characters develop the same identity at one point and both the real world and the webtoon world look the same with very little visual cues apart from dialogue as which you’re supposed to be watching or who was in which world.
It would have been nice if the show’s producers had some visual difference for the webtoon world like more drawing lines for the scenery or objects to distinguish it from the real world
que1
or just a few frames with drawn lines to indicate that a character had moved from real to toon world, especially after she worms her way back into his life and they develop the ability to freely move (or accidentally summoned) between the two worlds on a whim.
que2

2 Likes

OK CONFESSION I LOVE LOTS OF GUYS! My HOTTIE POSSE -BUT MY HEART BELONGS TO
JUNHO 2PM
junho%20GQ%204 junho%20GQ10
junho%20GQ%208

CTTO May ISSUE GQ Magazine

3 Likes

I bought his magazine spread with his long hair! OH SO GOOD! He is playing a military officer in his new drama how in the world can he have LONG HAIR.

1 Like

She’s at it again! The girl can’t help herself.:woman_cartwheeling:

5 Likes

It’s really him - I am over the moon for him! He’s my #1 but Have YOU seen my HOTTIE POSSE?

2 Likes

image image

OH BUDDY! Lee SUK
Photos CTTO

W is my favorite Lee Suk! I loved him in that and I will rewatch it soon! The chemistry between the leads was electric and I loved his character! I loved the two worlds

3 Likes

Yes, he did cut that luscious hair for the Military Officer role. I believe it’ only available on NTFX. Witch might be here at Rviki? They don’t give too much detail. As far as I know the one he plays a Lawyer is a movie but I have my doubts bc it could run as a drama too.

We’ll see when the time comes bc sometimes they end up changing actors on some dramas and films/movies.

Back in January this was posted
Lee Jong Suk was discharged from his mandatory military service as a public service worker on January 2nd. He plans to make a special appearance in the new film ’ The Witch 2 ’ directed by director Park Hoon Jung .
Lee Jong-seok will also play the role of a naval captain in this movie. The submarine is going to show an appealing emotional performance through the friendship that he has built up while sharing his crew with his crew. In addition, Lee Jong-suk is transforming into a new character by selecting ‘Decibel’ following the movie ‘Witch 2’, and is predicting full-fledged work activities afterwards. Kim Rae-won and Lee Jong-seok are expected to show a dense acting ensemble that uncovers the truth of the case through this film.
In regards to the role of LAWYER
TV/FILM

Apr 21, 2021

by U. Kim

Lee Jong Suk might make his long-awaited return in a drama as a lawyer!

On April 21, Ilgan Sports quoted a source from the drama industry who stated, “Lee Jong Suk will play the main character in the drama ‘Big Mouth.’”

A source from his agency A-MAN Project clarified to Newsen, “He has received an offer for ‘Big Mouth’ and is reviewing it.”

“Big Mouth” is a drama that follows the bizarre things that happen when a third-rate lawyer coincidentally takes charge of a murder case and digs deeper into the hidden truth. It is a record of the battles faced by a lawyer of the lower middle class who must become more evil than the villains in order to protect himself and his family and punish the bad guys in a world full of conspiracies and greed over power and capital.

WOW the lawyer and Decibel sounds so awesome. He got a good catch in those 2 movies.

2 Likes

The one he teamed up with Cha Eun Woo - CUTIE - Decibel?

2 Likes

I actually thought that it was intentional, to let us experience the disorientation that Yeon Joo must have had every time she went back and forth.

Ok, this thread makes me want to rewatch this drama, I love it so much. :heart:

4 Likes

SAME now I wanna watch it in the middle of my other 400 dramas I have on pause🤩

I agree - I didn’t have any problem with the entire show - I loved it

I actually wish we could have seen more of them together in his world! I loved his sexy rich boy persona! In the comic! When he read out dating ideas and put up her hair etc! Aw, so sweet…ok see you later going to watch W

2 Likes

The Jailhouse kiss is one of my favorites in K-drama

3 Likes

True, for the first half of the show up to the dream story arc. But after KC became aware of the truth a second time The to and fro really ramps up as they start to have more control over their powers. That’s when things really start to lose track as they struggled to produce the outcome they desired and by then we see more and more drawn things in the show.
Maybe have it so now they are aware which world is which, they see them for what they are, real or drawn. He had read the W books when he first went to real world and seen his world in art form.
Anyway, it’s a moot point, the show is as it is, since these sort of special effects are very expensive and time consuming to do even in small amounts and can easily double the cost of production so would have been prohibitive.
Still, I did enjoy the show even if it did take some effort to keep up with the plot in certain places, it had some really interesting concepts.

5 Likes

Aw yes - My BAby Love my BAby Love from Vincenzo! Minus the PJs!

baby%20babel%20moon%20clouds
Me thinks I need to watch Love in the Moonlight with PBG and my BAby Love

2 Likes

Gosh I didn’t even know it was him in; Love in the Moonlight? When I saw it, it had another title. I feel like many of the asian actors, at least many of them look alike so much that I can’t tell them apart. The name only a few I can memorize but its so hard to remember their name too

1 Like

Moon Drawn by Clouds and I love his long hair

2 Likes

He completely changed his style after
Finishing his mandatory military service i was completely shocked after seeing his loooongg hair

Oh i really don’t know that

I haven’t watched vincenzo yet so i don’t know who is minho and i was talking about lee minho.

:joy::joy::joy:

Thanks for the update!

Finally!

Agreed! Cheating minho!

Hahhahhahahahha

Over the mooon? Its not fair dear!

Lee jong suk told in the special episode that is his favourite kiss in w

3 Likes

She is talking about our fight over Lee Minho - cuz I like Baby Babel from Vincenzo

2 Likes

Well, love’m all you want girls bc I’m not attracted to Asian guys. They are cute, but most of them are ‘‘plastic beauty’’ and tIhey are skin and bones. I like meat in those bones.and this skeletons are not even enough for a good stew.

1 Like

:thinking: The more you post up

I’m starting to think. . . :joy::laughing::joy: I think it’s the opposite . . .

2 Likes