W Discussion (may contain spoilers!)

True, for the first half of the show up to the dream story arc. But after KC became aware of the truth a second time The to and fro really ramps up as they start to have more control over their powers. That’s when things really start to lose track as they struggled to produce the outcome they desired and by then we see more and more drawn things in the show.
Maybe have it so now they are aware which world is which, they see them for what they are, real or drawn. He had read the W books when he first went to real world and seen his world in art form.
Anyway, it’s a moot point, the show is as it is, since these sort of special effects are very expensive and time consuming to do even in small amounts and can easily double the cost of production so would have been prohibitive.
Still, I did enjoy the show even if it did take some effort to keep up with the plot in certain places, it had some really interesting concepts.

5 Likes

Aw yes - My BAby Love my BAby Love from Vincenzo! Minus the PJs!

baby%20babel%20moon%20clouds
Me thinks I need to watch Love in the Moonlight with PBG and my BAby Love

2 Likes

Gosh I didn’t even know it was him in; Love in the Moonlight? When I saw it, it had another title. I feel like many of the asian actors, at least many of them look alike so much that I can’t tell them apart. The name only a few I can memorize but its so hard to remember their name too

1 Like

Moon Drawn by Clouds and I love his long hair

2 Likes

He completely changed his style after
Finishing his mandatory military service i was completely shocked after seeing his loooongg hair

Oh i really don’t know that

I haven’t watched vincenzo yet so i don’t know who is minho and i was talking about lee minho.

:joy::joy::joy:

Thanks for the update!

Finally!

Agreed! Cheating minho!

Hahhahhahahahha

Over the mooon? Its not fair dear!

Lee jong suk told in the special episode that is his favourite kiss in w

3 Likes

She is talking about our fight over Lee Minho - cuz I like Baby Babel from Vincenzo

2 Likes

Well, love’m all you want girls bc I’m not attracted to Asian guys. They are cute, but most of them are ‘‘plastic beauty’’ and tIhey are skin and bones. I like meat in those bones.and this skeletons are not even enough for a good stew.

1 Like

:thinking: The more you post up

I’m starting to think. . . :joy::laughing::joy: I think it’s the opposite . . .

2 Likes

You know if those writers and Directors/Producers etc… were more CREATIVE when she went to the comic world she could have looked a bit animated like ‘‘her father’’ looks in your second picture. When they came to the real world it was as it should be a normal world with people.

I mean I really loved these so creative fictional story (compare to others like it). I loved the ending even more, and I don’t understand why people try to make logic of a drama that has none bc is completely fictitious. When I watch a drama like this I BELIEVE everything that happened in it and I don’t question like some ppl did why the Dad turned ''BAD" or why he had no face. Everything was possible, and real as it can be, in that story. I was just rewatching my fave parts.

1 Like

You know that lately I’m finding a lot of this Asian actors/actresses very unattractive. NOT UGLY but not cute either lol I don’t know if I fell out of my infatuation with their ‘‘beauty?’’ or maybe all those plastic surgery they do are sagging in all the wrong places lately. I feel that the new surgeries are not working too well on them. Even some of the actress have changed so much and not necessarily for the better.

I would like to mention a few and show before and after to prove my point but it serves no purpose in the end.

2 Likes

Junho is going to be on “Home Alone” or “I Live Alone” on the 21st.
Looking good working out buddy! His body he has worked on for 2 years! Works hard at it!

Babes! His closet is no JOKE
1 Like

Oh my GOSH they are so CUTE!!!
I secretly crush on Lee Jong Suk! Especially when:

When I want to smile I watch this - he is so sweet and gets out of breath
2 Likes

Heart attack! & Faints! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I think I know what you mean. A lot of the older actors have these characteristics and genuine faces that I feel a lot of the newer ones lack. The newer ones honestly look “all the same to me” because it’s the same marble smooth face and makeup, completely lacking uniqueness and individuality :pensive: the same can be said for kpop artists.

3 Likes

Yes lol Lee Jong Suk from ‘‘W’’ has the ‘‘ironed out face look’’ It’s like they ‘‘iron’’ their facial lines to a point they look elastic. They should stop that and let the lines define them. Some of them do so much BOTOX that their mouth when they smile goes all the way to one side while the other side is completely ‘‘dead’’. that’s also why when they talk they sound like they ‘‘slur’’ their words bc their mouth is ‘‘paralyzed’’

I HATE to see young kids that have a long way for wrinkles admitting they had their ‘‘Botox shot’’

Song Jong Ki for example, his face is so elastic looking, he looks like a plastic doll and if you noticed he lacks ‘‘expression lines’’ If he makes a surprise face you only see a hint of that in his eyes (sometimes you can’t even feel/see his expressions)

If you observe closely male or female are mainly stiff looking. I hope they realize that in the long run those things make more damage than good. My aunt started doing ‘‘Botox’’ and once the 6 months passed, she looked like an old lady; so she became addicted to those Botox injections that are also so costly. Also after Botox she starting drooling when she talk and it wasn’t a nice thing to see at all. I’m glad I didn’t inherit that vain mentality from my mother side of the family.

2 Likes

I didn’t find anything wrong with Song Joong Ki :thinking: The older actors all look pretty ‘normal’. Song Seung Hoon, Lee Joon Gi, Kim Soo Hyun, Seo Ye Ji, Chae Soo Bin, Kim So Hyun, Kim Yoo Jung, Yoo Seung Ho…they’re all handsome/beautiful without looking plastic.

4 Likes

Look at SJK face when they do close up, and stop the video. Look at his hairline and all around his face it feels like the stapled his skin all the way back giving him a plastic doll look, and that look is recent bc in [Arthal Chronicles] he doesn’t look like that. It could be he overdid the botox? . He was never this ironed/plastic looking face.

Girl, you waste your time putting names there since I can never know whose who by their names except a very few. You are right the older actor are very natural looking and I include Lee Seung Gi who has lines that define him and a natural smile and if you don’t believe me, do the same thing face close up, stop the video and observe…

PS I feel so sad lately bc LSG, he’s a natural tan looking, and they put that disgusting white ghost look in his face and the neck looks extremely darker, while his face is ghostly looking. It pains me that they must be forcing him to wear that ‘‘white’’ make up that he HONESTLY DON’T need. It doesn’t make sense to me why they find that ghostly looking face are the norm.

2 Likes

I think they have awesome skin care - SJK talks a lot about his skin care. I think that Lee Suk was sexy in W I didn’t see anything plastic about him. I really think they know how to take care of their skin and stay out of the sun. I thought SJK looked beautiful in Vincenzo and well my BABY BABEL he’s just gorgeous. My guys are Junho, Gong Yoo, Kim Jae Wook, Ji Chang Wook, Minho, Seo Kang Joon - they all are handsomely beautiful. I just received my Junho GQ for May and just order my June GQ with SJK! Yippie

Caveat: I do realize that a lot of these artists have plastic surgery. I have seen countless before and after and did they or didn’t they like with LJS. I look at his baby pictures and think - did he or didn’t he. The one thing I do know is that in the US actors and actresses go WAY too far and look WEIRD. I have noticed at least with S. Korean artists that they don’t look so plumped up and ruin their faces like what I see in the States

1 Like

This made my day! So Funny! Are you having a heart attack over him dancing. Cuz he did that for his fans I think he is so SWEET. And he is not a dancer - so out of breath! So CUTE

2 Likes

The Korean actresses and actors doll up for the Korean audience. If they were to do so for us, they might have been a bit more natural. But since Koreans demand perfect porcelain faces with a sharp chin and what not, they have to do so to stay in this industry. If they try to change the society by changing themselves first, they might gain anti-fans rather than fans. Sulli tried to change the society but what is now left for her?

It’s a sad world, people might not be happy about what they have, but they’ll be definitely sad about what others have.

Actors and actresses in K-industry right now, who are almost my age, look the same, almost the same. Because they want to have the perfect face. But since humans think that there can only be one “perfect”, they all end up looking the same.

We can’t blame the actresses and actors for their surgeries, that was their last resort, although, we can blame ourselves for making them the way they are today.

If they don’t look perfect, they won’t gain popularity; if they don’t gain popularity, they won’t get a job; if they don’t get a job, they’ll remain nameless… and that’s how they’ll face their end.

3 Likes