Want to get rid of your Corona kilo's in a fun way?

Yes I have neighbors like that too and every time I watch a program like “de Rijdende Rechter” i’m so happy with my neighbors.

2 Likes

Can you please switch houses with my neighbours? :pray::rofl:

1 Like

Hey Dudie,

It seems that you really enjoyed the video that I shared with you yesterday. Glad to hear that you are determined to exercise regularly. I am so proud of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To add to this topic, I feel that many of you may not enjoy crawling on the floor but still want a toned body. I have included my collection of the five most effective videos that I do regularly alongside a healthy balanced diet. Feel free to add to my list, I would love to try out your suggestions too.

Victoria’s Secret Model Workout: 10-Minute Fat-Blasting Circuit:

Victoria’s Secret Model 10-Minute Sculpted Arm Workout:

5-Minute Standing Flat-Belly Workout:

6-Minute Standing Ab Workout:

5-MIN LOWER BODY WORKOUT (NO REST TABATA):

2 Likes

@amypun I tried that TABATA one, at first look it doesn’t look hard but oh my I’m so out of breath but I made it through…

And this morning after waking up I did the no noise one posted by @feyfayer

Uhm since I’m already in my sports clothes and sweating like crazy, let’s do this one as well:

2 Likes

I thought let’s bump this topic as I’m wondering who’s still doing work outs and who has gotten rid of their corona kilo’s. Since I made this post I lost more then 10 kg so I lost my corona kilo’s by far :slight_smile:

And I just finished this one:

2 Likes

Am I the only one that has a minus since Corona, I have lost at least 10-12 kg, with the last 2 kilos going up and down.
The only thing that changed is that I rarely get to go to our favorite café to get some cake, before Corona it was at least once a week, sometimes but not too often twice. Oh, and no sweets, as for chocolate or so, I just don’t want to eat it right now. I eat potato chips though my only vice, the only thing I look at that it’s with less salt, because we are eating/cooking with less salt.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking of getting some exercise by learning “Dynamite”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_-uFBts7R8&t=143s

2 Likes

My dear I can hammer, drill and saw, but this is like knitting for me, I just can’t memorize this stuff and even not having 2 left feet, it doesn’t save me with choreography I am just a hopeless case.

@lutra I think your body misses the cake and all the sweets you don’t eat now. And maybe that’s a good thing if you wanted to lose the weight.

@cgwm808 Good luck! I’m not even going to give it a try, I cannot dance at all and this would be way too hard.

Am I the only one here who doesn’t even own a scale? :rofl:

1 Like

No, you are not alone, but my mom has one, because she needs to watch her weight because of her health.

2 Likes

Haha… I’ve been working out with “the guys” (how I like to call them) for a few weeks already. Trying to improve my Korean (*hehe) and get rid of unnecessary kilos. Just found them accidentally and now I’m seeing them here. Pretty cool! :smiley:

2 Likes

A nutritionist told me only 70% or more % cacao is a healthy chocolate but don’t overdo it, less is better. I had sciatic nerve issues and have to do weights and special training to strengthening my back muscle and loosing weight or fat, also eating less calories but more frequently… this more frequently is hard since Im not really hungry. It’s apparently to curb my metabolism since Im quite old now metabolism is really slow… I see older folks at the gym who are so fit that I feel almost embarrassed with my condition, but Im told they have been going there for many many years.

I stumbled over YT videos of senior doing bodybuilding, well I think you can definitely prolong your life with regular fitness but also healthy eating habits, it doesn’t mean you can’t eat your favorite cookie or cake once in a while or eating junk food as an exception.

Here another inspirational or helpful fitness blog, that can give you insight about interesting things. You don’t need to purchase anything in order to access some guidance or tips, it is a very funny written blog with some tools:

Everyone Fighting to get in shape!! :muscle:
If she can do it, you can too :wink:

5 Likes

Congrats :smile: I still follow along with Allblanc’s videos and some dancing videos. My goal isn’t to lose weight but to keep moving :blush:

3 Likes

Did any of the Youtubers you watch make a video about exercising for:

• thighs
  • belly
  • face

Or you think it’s good for these body parts?
Can we approximately lose 4 kg in 1 month with these videos? Is this doable?

When you loose weight you cannot really choose which spot you want to lose weight. Unfortunately. And 4 KG in a month is possible, but you cannot do that with exercise alone. You need to make sure you are in a calorie deficit but make sure you don’t do a crash diet. Weight loss is 80% food and 20% exercise.

Maybe you can do the get fit challenge by Chloe Ting?
https://www.chloeting.com/program/
I did the Get Fit Challenge a few weeks ago and it was fun but she has various ones.
If those are to hard for you, even the walking work outs by Allblanc will help you and they are easy to do.

2 Likes

That is really nice! I will take a look, thanks!

How do you personally create your calories deficit?
Do you count calories or you only eat … things?

It’s basically burn more calories then you eat/drink… Like if your body needs 2200 kcal a day but you only eat 1700 kcal a day. You need to make sure you never eat less then your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) because that is the mere basic your body needs to keep you alive. And they say that it’s best to not have 500kcal+ deficit because that’s crashing.

You can either create a calorie deficit by exercise more but it’s best to also look at your eating habits.
Because if you keep eating like Big Mac menu’s or Pizza every day you need to spend the rest of the day at the gym to burn those calories.

You can use this to calculate what your body needs: https://tdeecalculator.net/
And I use MyFitnesspal to keep track of what I eat. And I don’t always eat healthy, I just had crisps, moderation is key.

1 Like

I took a look at her program. Got choice, one is for thighs, the other ones for weight loss, etc.

I’m pondering whether I should pick one that lasts for 1 month or to begin with a 2 weeks program? What did you begin with?

I don’t know if that’s possible, I want to be at the limit of underweight/normal BMI while having muscles.

I tried the tdeecalculator and they gave me 3 different diets:

Screenshot_20200929-220020_Chrome

What’s the difference more or less carbs for the same number of calories?

Personally I don’t really look at the Macro’s (Fat, Protein and Carbs) anymore. When I started I did look at them but they gave me too much stress so now I let them for what they are and only check if my protein is still ok which can be a challenge when you are vegetarian.

What I know is that 1 gram of protein is 4kcal… and 1 gram of fat and carbs also has a number of kcal but I don’t remember those.

So far I only completed Chloe Ting’s Get Fit Challenge. Tried the 2 week shred and the abs one but that was too hard for me as I’m not good at planks. So from those challenges I only pick the work outs I can do. If you want to build muscles I suggest you do the get fit challenge because that’s a resistance training challenge. And do some cardio training on your active rest days.

1 Like