Want to get rid of your Corona kilo's in a fun way?

Yes that’s what I like about Allblanc as well. They try to have workouts for everyone. From a hardcore Tabata to workouts elderly and people with health issues can also do. I did the one with Heechul in my normal clothes and it was fun.

1 Like

These workouts with these guys are so fabulous and easy to do!

1 Like

That’s a really nice dance work out, but oh 25 minutes… I’m not sure if I last that long, but some movements aren’t that difficult, it’s the duration LOL. I’ll try this and will report.

I think if there are more persons it’s much more fun!
3 Likes

1 Like

This young woman has an interesting channel for healthy tips and moves. I just did the facial massage and feel great. The exercise I will do in the morning. Let me know if you tried any. It is well explained the aim on muscle or fat cells and there is a timer too :wink:

1 Like

Anyone been keeping up with the exercises? :sweat_smile:
Was out of comission for a while due to an injury, so had to do low-impact exercises (still).
But slowly getting back into it.

Just checked in with the Allblanc channel and saw this

Is Mark leaving? Aww that’s too bad. Hope he does well, whatever he does next.

just going to try these for now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t done workouts in a while because I was busy but I have been on my goal weight since august. Really should do some workouts this weekend.

2 Likes

Since last fall I haven’t done any workouts at all, but today I finally started to exercise with the following videos:

I folllowed this video as a warm up, but it was hard to follow, as I did this routine for the first time. The male was smiling the whole time ( and made some mistakes, so I was happy I wasn’t the only one making mistakes, and watching him smile for 5 minutes, will make you smile as well, while you watch this. I didn’t even notice the girls, I was just looking at his smile and trying to keep up. :slight_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdr1Wr2_9rs

Then this one, easier to follow, I think someone posted this on this thread before. I’ve done this one in the past, therefore this was easier to follow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1zTPfkM7f8&list=WL

Cool down:I think they changed the music, the music didn’t really seem to fit the energy of the dance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf45VlDNbgI
Does anyone know where they recorded this video?

3 Likes

I don’t have a fixed day or moment of the day that I exercise and again it’s been way too long since I’ve done a work-out.

Spring has started and here is a video to get you in the mood to exercise. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you all still working out / back to the gym / is anyone still using YT videos?

This video is the one I’ve watched (and joined) today:

2 Likes

Every time someone bumps this thread up, I tell myself I should do this. It would be so easy to do this. And then I proceed to never actually do it. I have watched a couple of the videos but have never participated. :grimacing:

3 Likes

I just had to post this one.

Tell me, do you want to start the work-out, or do you just want to watch them work-out in their suits? :fire:

5 Likes

Gradually, and at your pace :wink: :point_right:t5: Targeting the ¹Hip ²Muscles

:laughing::joy::rofl: A Shorts uploaded today, 8/8/2020 :rofl:

1 Like

If you dont own a console or just simply wish to use your tv/pc/laptop etc, i’ve been quite happy with my Just Dance on phone. You need a compatible screen to play and its quite fun to dance and makes you lose weight in a fun way! During quarantine and due to medicine i gained a bit too much weight for my liking (i’m short and never been above 55 ish i think). 60+ was alarming for me and worst part was i eat lots of unhealthy food with no control lol. Sooooo i had to do sth about it :rofl:

I already do yoga daily, and then started with just dance 30 mins x 2 a week, then 1h x 3 times a week and now i do it like 5 times a week for 30 mins. I started to walk 1km a day and slowly increased it to 2 km now. I took 2 rest days. I also do a mild calorie deficit diet for the last 2 week (but i eat lots of carbs unfortunately… love my cookies n ice creams), and i think with the bare minimum effort (skipping days, cheat days, a whole week vacation and lots of drinking in between) i’ve lost 6 kilos. I dont aim for more than 0.5 kilo general since my goal was to lose 10 kilos in like 4-5 months slowly and its been quite fun and stress free for me so far! I dont feel like starving at all but its somewhat already visible that i shed sum fat when i look in the mirror, so im happy with it

2 Likes

Screenshot_20221229-151805_YouTube