Watch list issues

Hello everyone,

I was going to pick my next drama to watch from viki watch list and I noticed half of the dramas I had saved are gone. I was wondering if it only happened with me, if it’s just a temporary issue and/or if I should contact viki support because of it.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day,
Marta

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Fixed] Known issue: Projects not showing up on Project Contributions page

Thank you for replying. I didn’t want to flood their inbox so I asked you all first :slight_smile:

Is there somewhere I can see all of the videos I have watched?
Thanks in advance . 1st day here.

2 Likes

I use the Continue Watching list. I edit and delete the ones that end up in the list if I only sample a little bit of a show. I really should make a separate list somewhere else just in case!

2 Likes

Thanks. I have tried to delete. If I remove them from the Following list they still remain in the continue watching . Hmmm. I used to have too Drama Fever.

2 Likes

If you want to delete shows from your Continue Watching list, click the “Edit” button at the top right corner.

Once you click on it, you’ll get this screen:
Just click on the crosses to remove the ones you want to remove.

5 Likes

Thanks for that info. I’m glad it can be done. I’m guessing this is new here.

@vivi_1485
I was able to delete stuff I didn’t want to have there since I just went to check the drama (which I didn’t like it) and it was showing as continue watching. It was very annoying bc it looks like the drama is worth watching when is not.

2 Likes

No, it’s been around for quite a long time… :thinking: I tend to just keep clicking on every button I see whenever I’m on a website. So I unintentionally find lots of things :joy::joy:

3 Likes