Watch Party - May-December Couple - Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021 - 1 PM Eastern time!

Till the End of the World looks like something we could make good fun of :joy::joy: The leads seem to have infinite layers of plot Armor.

I’ll use my two votes on Grand Prix and Till the End of the World.
P.S: Are the movies A Taxi Driver, Mal Mo E, Best Friend, A Melody To Remember available in your region? I remember watching them for free

2 Likes

They all show as standard pass when I look them up.

1 Like

That’s weird
 I didn’t know even accessibility is different for different regions!

1 Like

Me neither, so do I need a disclaimer than?
Those are the ones free in Canada.

1 Like

I always have pickled ginger in my fridge, too. It’s so yummy.

3 Likes

So Thursday we are watching Well Intended Love - We have 7 Eps left! I’m thinking we are going to end up into Sunday too! But after that we could do a movie???

@porkypine90_261
@sweetybirdtoo
@perspective_of_life
@vivi_1485
@table122000

4 Likes

Mo vie ok wittth me

1 Like

fine with me

1 Like

Let’s take a poll (movies only)

• Till the End of the World
  • The Star Next Door
  • Grand Prix
  • Extraordinary Mission
  • My Last Love

0 voters

You can vote for a maximum of two movies.

3 Likes

Til the End of The World is a good movie but it’s sad.

1 Like

This is multiple choice so we can see what you really like. The final score will determine which order we have them on a watch party.

• Gourmet in the Tang Dynasty
  • Be My Cat
  • Kiss Goblin
  • Love in Black Hole
  • Check Out The Event
  • Single and Ready
  • Love Enough to Love
  • My Romantic Some Recipe
  • Splash Splash Love
  • High-End Crush
  • Gogh, Starry Night
  • First Seven Kisses

0 voters

• The Boy Next Door
  • Page Turner
  • One Sunny Day
  • Love for A Thousand More
  • A Love Story
  • My Last Love
  • Le Grand Chef 1 & 2
  • Grand Prix
  • Closer to Heaven
  • The Farewell
  • 60 Day of Summer
  • Till the End of the World
  • The Star Next Door

0 voters

No SAD I don’t wanna do SAD I like fun and happy and silly for Watch Parties. Can you let us know if it is sad maybe I will bow out of those! What do you say when it’s sad!!!

So are we doing a watch party this Thursday???

My Romantic Some Recipe isn’t available in my region.
One Sunny Day, The Boy Next Door, Love for A Thousand More and First Seven Kisses don’t show up anywhere for me. It says “Viki doesn’t carry this show”.

The Farewell is really boring. It’s nice to watch as an educational/cultural movie, but I definitely would never recommend it for a movie night. 60 Days of Summer was also terribly boring. Closer to Heaven and My Last Love are tearjerkers.

Lots of people are complaining about the cliffhanger ending of “Gourmet in Tang Dynasty”. They’re saying it’s light, silly and funny, until a mystery arc starts and suddenly stops at the end. They’re saying it just feels incomplete and everyone is asking where the rest of the show is. The ending is happy, but no one knows whether he stays or leaves or who ML even is :flushed:
So I don’t know whether or not to invest 270 minutes in something that ends midway

2 Likes

Dali Temple was so FUN until the last 5 min. Even though we all wanted to throw our laptops I think we enjoyed the RIDE and the CUTIE-PIE in the show! :smile:

But we do have to think about REGIONS and who can see what! Yes.

1 Like

I’ve seen Gourmet in Tang Dynasty. I do not regret for one second that I watched it. I’m the one that keeps suggesting it as a watch party because it was such a fun watch. Yes, it introduced a new mystery right at the end, and they clearly left it open for another season, but even if there isn’t one, I was pretty satisfied with the ending.

4 Likes

All right, then. I’m on board! :smile:

3 Likes

And I’ll take all the responsibility if we end up watching it and everyone hates it. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
The episodes are extremely short, so you don’t have to invest a whole lot of time at once if you don’t want to.

3 Likes

I will take the plunge, since you’re my twin :joy:

3 Likes

Ok she is my twin @my_happy_place
So we must be triplets! hahahahahaha! :blush:

3 Likes

I see the same as Vivi_1485:

• My Romantic Some Recipe isn’t available in my region.
  • One Sunny Day, The Boy Next Door, Love for A Thousand More and First Seven Kisses don’t show up anywhere for me. It says “Viki doesn’t carry this show”.

Which ‘A Love Story’ do you mean? The South Korean movie from 2000?
Do you know what date and time you want to schedule the next watch party? (tomorrow(Thursday?))

3 Likes