Watch Party NEW! - THURSDAY - Oct. 8, 1PM Eastern Time!

I am on U.S. Pacific Time. I have no specific plans this weekend, so whenever should work for me.

2 Likes

Eu vou querer participar. Segunda, quarta e sexta pra mim dá. Depois que estiver decido me avisem por favor :wink:

3 Likes

Ok. Monday, Wednesday and Friday for dayane. The episodes have not been translated to Portuguese yet. Are you able to understand English subs?

Os episódios ainda não foram traduzidos para o português. Você consegue entender legendas em inglês?

Episodes 1 and 2 have just been released to other languages so it will be a while before the Portuguese translation is ready.
Os episódios 1 e 2 acabam de ser lançados em outros idiomas, então vai demorar um pouco para que a tradução em português esteja pronta.

1 Like

Meu inglês não é maravilhoso mais acho que consigo acompanhar kkkkkk

2 Likes

Bom! Nos vemos na festa da Vigia. Good. We’ll see you at the watch party. :grinning:

1 Like

India Time is 12 hours(-30) forward, so any time at night in US time will be okay for me.

2 Likes

Let’s see… 4 1/2 hour episodes will run ~approx. 2 hours.
Here’s a worldtime clock: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

I think I have everyone’s time zone. We can try this to accommodate the time zones in India and Europe.Can you guys do these times?

Sunday
1 AM Seoul (Is there anyone from South Korea joining?)
Saturday
9 PM Mumbai time (Vivi)
6 PM CEST - damiechan (-dayane are you in Portugal, Azores, or Brazil?) zyxw, ~ uncannytale,
1 pm US Atlantic - Rio De Janiero - (Dayane are you in Brazil?)
12 pm US Eastern - kdramagirl, jedelande? leera?
11 Am US Central -
10 AM US Mountain - porkypine
9 am US Pacific - myhappyplace

lol I don’t know if the North/South American attendees want to get up that early on their day off to attend a Watch Party.

please look at that clock and let’s figure this out.

It would be funny and tragic if, after all this hassle, everyone spaced out on the time and forgot to actually get to the Watch Party. :sunglasses: :rofl:

I need to book this so let me know soon.:grin:

5 Likes

Never joined a watch party on viki and just started being a bit active on here in the last couple days since having this account years ago :joy: but would love to try it out! I’m in the UK & my time zone is bst (gmt+1) :blush:
I should be able to make 1am kst (5pm bst)?

4 Likes

I can handle that time.

I’ve never attended a watch party either. How does it work? Do you get to interact with each other within the video player somehow?

3 Likes

For the main watch parties, you go to Viki and click the link. For a private one, I think you get a link in an email??

The screen is on the left and the chat relay is on the right.

2 Likes

All right, I think I can make it at 9PM

Is there ANYBODY living in Seoul on Discussions? I haven’t seen anyone till now… but we will include Seoul Time because we are all secretly Korean and must pay tribute to Dramaland. :joy:

4 Likes

Ok. Vivi in India says 9 PM works for her. No/So American continent attendees, Please verify if you can make the 9 AM to 1 PM times.

1 Like

That’s my time zone. The time should work for me. I’m going to be visiting someone on Saturday, but I’m definitely going to come online if I can.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for confirmation from some others. We only have 2 people so far that have confirmed. If I don’t hear from the others we’ll try again and push it to another day. :upside_down_face:

Mainly kdramagirl and leera. kdramagirl is busy this week. Waiting for her to check in.

Ah! I scrolled up and saw that kdramagirl can make it as long as it’s after 11 am US Eastern time zone.

Ok. I’ll book it and get back to you guys.

Well, that’s a no for now. It only has a 24 hour window. I’ll book it Friday and post the link here.

2 Likes

I’m here - I might not be able to log in until a little after noon - but that’s ok right!??

So Sunday - I should be able to jump in about 12:15 or 12:30 -
Can we come in when we want???

2 Likes

Eu estou no Brasil.

1 Like

Not that important but I can kind of take part any time between 8pm saturday kst - 8am sunday kst & the same times for sunday - monday kst.
If we can’t do it this weekend hopefully we can all sort it for sometime next week? would be cool if some sort of group chat/thread system was in place so we could all tune in and arrange this since we’re all worldwide :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

Os primeiros 4 episódios foram traduzidos para o português. A equipe ainda está trabalhando nas edições em inglês para o outro episódio, assim que estiverem feitas então a equipa portuguesa de subbing pode começar a trabalhar.

The 1st 4 episodes have been translated into Portuguese. The team is still working on the English edits for the other episode, Once those are done then the Portuguese subbing team can get to work.

Since the Watch Part video starts immediately, I’ll book it tomorrow morning and post the link here.
Como o vídeo Assistir à Parte começa imediatamente, vou reservá-lo amanhã de manhã e postar o link aqui.

2 Likes

Watch Party time zones:

Sunday, August 15, 2021
1 AM Seoul (Is there anyone from South Korea joining?)

Saturday, August 14, 2021
9 PM Mumbai time (Vivi)
6 PM CEST - damiechan (-dayane are you in Portugal, Azores, or Brazil?) zyxw, ~ uncannytale,
1 pm US Atlantic - Rio De Janiero - (Dayane are you in Brazil?)
12 pm US Eastern - kdramagirl, jedelande? leera?
11 Am US Central -
10 AM US Mountain - porkypine
9 am US Pacific - myhappyplace

I’ll post the link here in the morning when I book it .

2 Likes

Both India and South Korea are celebrating Independence Day on August 15… I doubt anyone would join from Seoul even if there was someone here :sweat_smile:

2 Likes