Movie Watch Party - "The Dude in Me" Tonight, Nov. 11, 7 PM Eastern

I’m free now hahaha, and I’m going to be alone so I can do it today, just let me know

2 Likes

How about around 5:30 pm Eastern - you can get the link and control so you can practice - place in discord also so anyone else can join!

1 Like

Sure, great!
I’ll do it!

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali I can’t do a watch party for that show, can you check if it’s just me?
I just check, same problem with Splash Splash love :sob:

3 Likes

You’re right, neither of those have the popcorn icon. So we picked a show that can’t be watch partied. Oh dear.

3 Likes

Nope there is no POPCORN :sob:

2 Likes

So now what should we do for tomorrow???

@natyh

1 Like

Should we go with ending again? It was the second option and it has the popcorn icon

2 Likes

You could go with the second place vote getter, which is “Ending Again”.

2 Likes

Or we can continue Perfect Match???

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

You want to do Eps 7, 8 and 9 tomorrow for our Sunday Watch Party?? Perfect Match

1 Like

Yup, I just checked and I can do it (it has the icon)

It’s not a terrible idea to do Perfect Match, but some of the usual Sunday watch partiers haven’t been taking part up until now. Should we tag some people and ask them their opinion?

2 Likes

I thought about that 'Ending Again" can we complete it in one day???
@natyh
Can you see popcorn on that one??

2 Likes

@kdrama2020ali what about Love and Destiny for today? It’s not Love and Redemption but I don’t know if you are interested

Yup, the popcorn is there

1 Like

Let’s do that one then so others can join

1 Like

I guess it’s only eviell and shraddah who seem to be around on Sundays but who haven’t been watching Perfect Match, so it might be okay to go ahead with PM anyway.

2 Likes

Let me look at my watch list - the other one I have been DYING to watch I’m not sure about this one - it does have SO many eps. One sec -

Cinderella Chef is on my list @natyh

1 Like