Watching "Love is Science" NEW! What are some of YOUR Favorite Taiwanese Dramas?

I just called to make an appointment for you. Monday, 3.30 p.m. Is that a convenient time for you? :wink:

1 Like

Oh Yes! Heaven if it were only TRUE!

wu%20nien%20hsuan

1 Like

I actually have my appointment to color my hair purple, blue and silver again - ON MONDAY but he is not my hairdresser! I had a HOT hairdresser once - he was so gorgeous but unfortunately as much as I loved him he had a boyfriend…I used to tease him all the time! But I loved going to see him.

1 Like

See? It’s fate.:stuck_out_tongue:

Your regular hairdresser is on vacation. He did a house swap with a Taiwanese hairdresser. :sunglasses:

Some guys have all the luck … :joy:
So why did you stop going there? :thinking:

1 Like

That is so HILARIOUS!!! I WISH I WISH I WISH that neck rub and massage was to die for….

I moved

1 Like

Is your old hairdresser not worth traveling for? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, when you walked in and he was wearing tight leather pants -----yes totally

1 Like

Then go back! :rofl:

1 Like

Oh Viki finally got this one! I almost finished it now I can.

love%20is%20science%20gif

Oh my gosh - this cutie can wash my hair ANY DAY!!!

3 Likes

BL starting on Love is Science!

Love is Science has been on hiatus for several weeks - due to Covid - I hope they are healthy and get back soon - I’m missing this series.

Any new Taiwanese dramas?

Thanks, I was wondering what happen. I hope they are safe also.

1 Like

Yes, it was like 20 days and they just added several more weeks! I was really enjoying it! :heart:

OK - I just looked about 13 days more! Unless they extend it

I don’t usually watch a series while it is on air - I don’t handle the wait well, LOL, but I am DYING to see Love is Science. And now I see it mentioned that they have had to delay a bit. :cry: The wait is killing me.

Some of my favorite Taiwanese shows have already been mentioned, but one that I don’t think has been is The Perfect Match with Chris Wu and Ivy Shao. (I am new to the discussion board so I don’t know how to do the fancy link to the synopsis)

1 Like

I’m still waiting for this to come back - they have been gone FOREVER!
Love Is Science

1 Like

Has there been any news about whether or not they started filming again and if or when it might come back on air?

1 Like

It keeps changing I will look and it says 3 days then it adds more - so I’m not sure if they are back yet. It is driving me crazy I love this couple and I want to see the BL develop! Ugh I hate waiting.

It says 1 day so hopefully

1 Like

I hope so, too, but it’s been constantly changing, as you’ve mentioned :frowning:

2 Likes

And now it’s back to 14 days :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes