Weird private messages on Viki

I received this private message from a new Viki member, telling me that s/he has something important to say, and that I need to email him/her. S/he even gave the private email address.

Anyway, I am a little creeped out by it. Anyone else had this happen to them?

Thanks! < 3

1 Like

Probably some kind of spam.
Was it like something mentioned in one of these threads?

http://discussions.viki.com/t/has-anyone-received-this-message/785
http://discussions.viki.com/t/email-scam/784

If so, I wouldn’t be too concerned about it, other than maybe reporting the user to Viki or something.

1 Like

Ohh… Here’s what I got though:

Hello!

Greetings.

I am _ i just want to let you know that there is something very serious and urgent i will like to share with you.

Please kindly respond as soon as you get this mail so that i can explain myself in a more better way.contact me back here just for more details (_@yahoo.com)

Expecting to hear from you.
_

So I’ll just ignore it I suppose.

Thanks so much for your help! :smile:

I just received the same message. Of course I ignored it.

I got the same message too, Im sorry but I’ll post it as it is, I don’t think this is a place were people should Spam so I don’t see the reason to hide the names,

molita_2
Hello!

Greetings.

I am Miss Molita Naguna i just want to let you know that there is something very serious and urgent i will like to share with you.

Please kindly respond as soon as you get this mail so that i can explain myself in a more better way.contact me back here just for more details (m_naguna1@yahoo.com)

Miss Molita Naguna

Her account was created today, I guess with Spamming purposes…

1 Like

@Niennavalar, I got the same too from Molita, 2 messages today.
I got also from Lauran999 and before that I got from someone else, I forget the name.
I always ignored these cuz I know it’s spam, just beware ladies

I tried to report it, but did you notice that the help center changed again? Now is really impossible to make a report if someone finds the way please let me know.

1 Like

Haa… Wow.

Here’s the link though; I had to go into an old ticket to see the ‘submit a request button.’
http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/ticket_forms/new

1 Like

Thank you so much Scircus!

hahaha I’ve got pm from this molita person too :smiley:

I tried it too, but I don’t know how to anymore. Y-Y

I think they’ve deleted her account now. :slight_smile: Thanks guys!! < 3

1 Like

Yeah, I just got it too from Molita about one hour ago.

I think I have to delete it soon.

Hey everyone,

I also received a message from Molita.

Hello!
Greetings.
I am Miss Molita Naguna i just want to let you know that there is something very serious and urgent i will like to share with you.
Please kindly respond as soon as you get this mail so that i can explain myself in a more better way.contact me back here just for more details (m_naguna1 @yahoo.com)
Miss Molita Naguna

You can’t open Molita’s profile and it told you to email to the yahoo address. Please be aware this is a scam. DO NOT reply! And delete it!

Nice day everyone!

Hi Nienna. Actually I use to send PM on Viki’s Facebook page to ask for help. I guess it’s the fastest way.
Yes, Molita send me the same message.

I got the same message his/her name is molita some thing … did you find out anything about her/him …??

I also got the same message!!
But after watching Ghost i don’t think i will ever fall for those again xp

@e11e, @scircus, @gesti_lagi Hi, good news I report it and Viki took care of it, her account was delete it. Before you could see her viki account, thats is good. I think if we report it right when we get the message they will be able to remove this spamming from viki.

That’s great news Niena. Thank you :wink:

hahahhahaha omg I laughed so hard after reading your post
But It´s right haha after watching Ghost I was like that too , but now it´s over I think