Weird private messages on Viki

Haa… Wow.

Here’s the link though; I had to go into an old ticket to see the ‘submit a request button.’
http://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/requests/ticket_forms/new

1 Like

Thank you so much Scircus!

hahaha I’ve got pm from this molita person too :smiley:

I tried it too, but I don’t know how to anymore. Y-Y

I think they’ve deleted her account now. :slight_smile: Thanks guys!! < 3

1 Like

Yeah, I just got it too from Molita about one hour ago.

I think I have to delete it soon.

Hey everyone,

I also received a message from Molita.

Hello!
Greetings.
I am Miss Molita Naguna i just want to let you know that there is something very serious and urgent i will like to share with you.
Please kindly respond as soon as you get this mail so that i can explain myself in a more better way.contact me back here just for more details (m_naguna1 @yahoo.com)
Expecting to hear from you.
Miss Molita Naguna

You can’t open Molita’s profile and it told you to email to the yahoo address. Please be aware this is a scam. DO NOT reply! And delete it!

Nice day everyone!

Hi Nienna. Actually I use to send PM on Viki’s Facebook page to ask for help. I guess it’s the fastest way.
Yes, Molita send me the same message.

I got the same message his/her name is molita some thing … did you find out anything about her/him …??

I also got the same message!!
But after watching Ghost i don’t think i will ever fall for those again xp

@e11e, @scircus, @gesti_lagi Hi, good news I report it and Viki took care of it, her account was delete it. Before you could see her viki account, thats is good. I think if we report it right when we get the message they will be able to remove this spamming from viki.

That’s great news Niena. Thank you :wink:

hahahhahaha omg I laughed so hard after reading your post
But It´s right haha after watching Ghost I was like that too , but now it´s over I think

haahahahah i know right? Ghost makes you suspicious of everything lol
Anw you changed you profile picture again x.x it took me a while to figure out it’s you xp

hahahah maybe because I am continuously changing my husband : D

hahahahah yeahh you should stick to a picture already xp

Hahahahaa sorrryyyy

I got one from susannn_2. She told me she had some vital info to disclose to me and that I should e-mail her. Do you think I should e-mail her?

Hi @mimi4488toea - please don’t reply to spammers :slight_smile:

The account of that spammer has been removed. If you receive anything like this again, please let me know! You can also post any further spammers in this discussion post:
http://discussions.viki.com/t/received-a-private-messages-pms-from-spammer-let-us-know/1388