What animal do you see yourself as?

_105690329_gettyimages-625239234

I see myself as a cat. I am shy, at times cuddly, I like to be to myself most of the time, and I do good with cleaning myself and smelling fresh.

3 Likes

I relate to horses, especially mustangs. Horses have always been my favorite animal. One trait we have in common is our wild hair :joy: It doesn’t like to be tamed!

3 Likes

Interesting. So is your hair long or short? I am thinking that your hair is long because long hair can be hard to tame. I have seen it a lot.

1 Like

I see myself as a LIONESS for several reasons; I PROTECT MY CHILDREN, LIKE A LIONESS PROTECTS HER CUBS. i can shred a person into pieces if they touch any of my kids.

5 Likes

Wow. That’s great that you protect your kids. Your a good parent. :family_man_woman_girl_boy: :clap:

2 Likes

I have long, curly hair. Thankfully the weather where I live is dry instead of humid. I have a perpetual halo of frizz when I am in humid weather :expressionless:

2 Likes

That’s good.

1 Like

dolphin/ watcher of the sea, now if you are talking about land/sky animals, wolf or an eagle, the eagle “watcher of the skies”

3 Likes

Interesting. Why do you see yourself as that animal? Do you like nature? Do you have kids?

1 Like

Kids don’t have anything to do with my picks, yes I have 3. note my name, frustrated writer, she loves fantacy, scifi, mysteries, myths, and so dolphins, protected “Atlantis” the eagle" watches the ongoings of the earth. the wolf , the hunter, the mystery the elusive type hes there but you don’t know it. a protector as well

3 Likes

Oh. Interesting.