What are actors, you meet in almost every drama you watch?

Hello!

Lately I’ve been wondering if I’m the only one, who has one actor, which I see in almost every drama I watch. For me, it’s the korean actress Kim Ji In. I prefer to watch korean dramas, (but also other asian dramas) so I don’t know anymore,if that’s my 134th, or my 138th kdrama where I see her lol It feels like we are sisters, everytime I start a new drama, “oh, you are here too?” :laughing: I’m not complaining, I really love her, and her acting skills, but I was wondering, if some of you has the same situation sometimes…:thinking:

Some replys would be very nice. :smile:
Have a wonderful day/night and stay safe! :blush::blue_heart:

4 Likes

I used to see Kwak Dong Yeon in almost every drama I turned to…also Kim Won Hae and other old men and women turn up in so many dramas! It’s fun for me, like an Easter Egg hunt! :joy:

2 Likes

There are some actors I wasn’t even aware of them in my early dramaholic stage, it got better in time, now I am recognizing them, if they are lucky my poor brain even memorized their name.

Like:

From the younger generation, a busy bee, not that everyone would recall his face or name:

And everyone’s halmoni, at least it feels that way for me:

2 Likes

Ahh she’s called the “Nation’s Grandma”…you can google it!

4 Likes

He’s in EVERYTHING

2 Likes

Yes, he is.
Here are a couple faces I see quite frequently.

2 Likes

https://www.viki.com/celebrities/15533pr-jung-moon-sung

1 Like
1 Like

Loved him in Vincenzo and now he is in Tomorrow With You but I swear I see him a lot

1 Like

I’ve only recently started binging kdramas, but Kim Kwang-kyu seems to appear in whatever I watch…another actor is Jo Han-Chul.

It’s funny because I feel like I have indeed seen Jo Han Chul everywhere, but when I look at his filmography, I don’t think I’ve seen any of them (at least the ones on Viki). Where on earth have I seen him? Because I know I have.

2 Likes

He is in Vincenzo and Tomorrow with You but I swear he has popped up a lot in many things probably as a side character - he is so familiar

Romance is a Bonus Book - 100 days My Prince

2 Likes

Oh, okay. I’ve seen 3 of the 4 - all on Ntfx.

2 Likes

That’s what I figured!!!

1 Like

He’s in Healer, too. The reporter guy who used to be friends with the hacker ahjumma

2 Likes

The actress Kim Mi Kyung!

I’ve found her in so many dramas over the years.
Ever since I started watching Korean drama. :purple_heart:
I like her very much and every time I see her, it’s a pleasure.

4 Likes