What are some unknown dramas on viki that you are watching?

Haven’t seen it yet. Thanks for recommending it.

I’m going to watch Summer Fever and I love the manga of the Devil Beside you it might be better then the drama.

Right now I’m watching multiple shows. Here is a list of few. By the way I’m always looking to good drama with cute guys in it. The male lead must be hot.

Heirs
Just You
The Suspicious Housemaid
Jung Yi, The Goddess of Fire
When a Man Loves
Love Around
I’m going to watch The Star Courts the Moon [COMPLETED]
And I’m thinking of re-watching Faith because Faith is like my favorite drama ever.

I wish that the Masters sun was still going

1 Like

Bu Bu Jing Xin (Chinese) Nice drama about a young woman who gets into an accident that knocks her current soul back into a past life where she lived as the sister of a Prince’s Wife during the Qing Dynasty. She goes through her trials and tribulations of dealing with her new life in the past while trying to avoid making mistakes that will effect the future once she finds herself getting entwined with a whole plethora of princes (The king had a bunch of sons. I’m not very familiar with the Qing Dynasty history, but I know that they mention at least up to 18 Princes in the the duration of the show, although all of them are not featured).

Volleyball Lovers (Taiwanese) Cute little plot (I guess if you look pass some of the weird logic of the story). A guy and a girl who have been friends their whole lives get black-out drunk together one night, and the girl’s dad tricks them into thinking that they “accidentally” slept together. By doing this, he guilt’s the guy into playing on the volleyball team that he (the dad) coaches for and the that the daughter also plays for, which also happens to be on the verge of getting disbanded. A series of interesting events take place revolving around the volleyball issue and the lie that the father has them believing that lead to the guy and the girl to secretly, really fall for each other.

Both of these are pretty good dramas that I happened to find by accident and was very glad that I did.

1 Like

Wow I’ve never even heard of Volleyball Lovers before! Thanks for the rec!

1 Like

No problem, I hope you like it. It mixes a little humor in, but it isn’t as eccentric as a lot of other Taiwanese shows.

1 Like

Empress Ki is one of the best korean Dramas I’ve watched but I don’t why it’s not uploaded in Viki.
I didn’t feel excited about a Drama since Secret really THE BEST